Just your personal opinion.
Which one is value for money?:confused:
Which one performs better?:confused:
You decide.

Leeroy26

Likes Dirt
???

Here is a good idea.....

Post some info on the two different bikes, like how much they actually cost, what specs they have, what riding you will be doing, what they look like etc.

If you had some more info people might be able to help you out, but most people wouldn't know all these details about the two different rigs.

I would personally say Giant, because I have two of them and I don't know heaps about the Demo 8 - apart from that they look pretty cool. So most people would just post what they know, unless they have something to compare it too.

Hope this helps you champ ;)

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
they are both completely different bikes, and ride completely different.
i own an 07 Glory (dh, not the freeride one.), and a mate has an 07 demo 8.

the glory feels lower and longer, and seems to roll faster- its cheaper too;)
it does feel a bit more flexy in the rear than the demo

the demo feels really short and chuckable. feels like it would rip up a techy track. its also seems to fly really nicely. and it all comes across really well built. bit on the exe side though.

horses for courses. depends what stuff you normally ride, and what bike you are used to.

cuz81

Likes Dirt
i gave a giant glory im 11 i think its better than Greg Minnears honda!!!!!
congrats,can i get an autograph .

back on track .
i've got a 07 glory .
love it to pieces,i'm going to make mine lighter now .as thats my only drama with it .other than that its been perfect .the maestro back end seems to realy hug to corners well and follow the front wheel through the corner.nice and plush while retaining pedalling effeciency .never ridden a demo so i can't comment on them . 100%happy glory owner here