Giant or Ironhorse?

Hey everyone, im looking at a few bikes and i was wondering what bike you's would buy between an-

06 Ironhorse Yakuza Kumicho
05 Giant Faith 1

One thing im really looking at is the rear shock, the ironhorse has a 5th element shock and the giant has an 08 fox dhx 3.0.
As for the forks, they both have marzocchi 888s.
Also, the faith's specs are 07+model (just the frame and fork are 05)
The are both around the $1000 mark- affordable for me. All opinions welcome and appreciated, cheers.

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Faith>Yakuza - From what I have heard the yakuza has a nasty flex habit.

Better than the faith, a glory - There should be some '06 DH1's floating about, but may be a bit out of your budget range, but definitely worth the cash

is anyone else gonna go the yakuzza? or just the one person? haha
it seems almost evreyone thinks the faith would be better?
p.s. thanks all for your input :)

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i have a yakuza as a kind of much around trail bike and it flexes like no tomorrow!

has to be one of the sloppiest bikes around.

cluster

Likes Dirt
Get the faith. I've had one for about 2 years, very reliable and a great first DH bike. Probably one of the strongest and most durable frames going around, I've never heard of a Faith frame breaking.
My brother cracked his yakuza's swing arm in a grand total of six places!
2 cracks the first time, before being sent off to gripsport and gusseted/re-welded etc.
4 cracks the second time.:eek:

Then he got an 07 Demo 8 :p

DirtJumperHarry

Likes Dirt
I've ridden my friends Faith, and it was a great ride. I haven't ridden an Iron Horse, but from what I've read on the web, Giant Faith is a better bike. Hope this helped, Harry.

DHboy

Likes Dirt
Dont get a ironhorse

matte,
my mate had a yakuza and SNAP it went..probbaly due to the flexing..he was so pissed ... a coulp of weeks later anothe guy i know had a yakuza and hit a 30 foot gap and put a 5cm Crack along the frame, which, when ridden creaked and sounded like it was gonna snap.
dont know much a bout the faith, but never heard shit about giants, just tht they are expensive, but worth it
hope this helps..it better hahaha

downhill lover

Likes Bikes
yakuza

i would say the yakuza is better they have a very nice frame,A little on the heavy side. but i have one and it really kicks butt: :)