Cranks - shimano deore lx
Chain - kmc halflink
Pedals - abd flat base
wheels- rhyno lite & alex

Attachments

Last edited:

Shredden

Knows his goats
shit yeah man, sick way to get riding DJs on the cheap. i <3 budget builds (as can be seen in my post your ride thread)

I have a chain tensioner like this that you could have for free if you pay post. I have two so no need.
PM me if you are interested.

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha just saw this, absoloutly sick pick-up for $100. Solid frame, wheels and general parts to build from. If your staying single-speed try ditching the tensioner entirely. My STP doesn't have one, and has good tension. I am running a half-link chain though.

Red.

Likes Dirt
Haha just saw this, absoloutly sick pick-up for $100. Solid frame, wheels and general parts to build from. If your staying single-speed try ditching the tensioner entirely. My STP doesn't have one, and has good tension. I am running a half-link chain though.
Just asking but what size half link do you have?

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what brand chain, chain ring ratio do you use?
Had to dig through old PYR threads, its a YBN half-link. I got 36-16 for a ratio at the moment but I'm sure heaps others would work. If you get a half link chain its real easy to change the lengths. There are 2 widths available I'm pretty sure, but I don't think it matters.

lachie.g

Likes Dirt
Had to dig through old PYR threads, its a YBN half-link. I got 36-16 for a ratio at the moment but I'm sure heaps others would work. If you get a half link chain its real easy to change the lengths. There are 2 widths available I'm pretty sure, but I don't think it matters.
any sujestion on a 32 tooth chhainring on the front will go well with on the back?