Giant XTC bike and stuff -SOLD-

Chieftain

Likes Bikes
Item: Size XS(14") Giant XTC Team 2002 full bike

Item Condition: Excellent. Frame,bar,discs,brake levers.headset are practically new.

Reason for selling: Built as a spare muck about bike and for the girlfriend. Didn't muck around on it and girlfriend didn't pick up riding, so there. Someone buy it please!

Price and price conditions: Rigid full bike - $690 Neg. w/ DJ1 - $750 Neg.

Extra Info: Pick up and viewing near Murdoch Park n Ride. If u need me to deliver, contact me to work something out. Feel free to call me at 0403052962 for any enquiries, PM me on farkin or mail me at psychaoz@hotmail.com.

Pictures: Please have a look at my farkin personal gallery( http://www.farkin.net/forums/album_personal.php?user_id=1813 ), it's all there, thanks! If you would like more detailed pictures or/of certain parts, contact me by e-mail.

For those interested in some of my parts only, please be patient and help me sell the frame first as i won't be selling the parts off without the frame going first.

Offers for the 2002 DJ1 are welcome though. - $340 o.b.o (must go!)

Bike Specs -

Controls - XTR rear only 8-spd shifter, Yeti grips, Easton EA50 handlebar, Avid SD7 levers, FSA headset, OEM Giant stem

Drivetrain -, Deore 32T ring with Kona K-Nine outer bash guard, Deore 175mm Octalink crank/BB, Shimano XT 8-spd(M737) cassette, Shimano Tiagra road rear D, new Shimano cables and housings.

Braking - Avid SD7 levers amd 6" Avid CPS Mechanical Discs front and rear(so new, pads aren't even broke in)

Rolling Stock - Front 32H QR XT disc hub laced to 15G black spokes on brass nipples and Alex Rims DM24 26" rim with 6" Avid rotor and Panaracer Fire XC Pro 2.1" tire.

Rear 32H Magura-labelled DT/Hugi QR disc rear laced to 14G black spokes on brass nipples and Alex Rims DX32 26" rim with 6" Avid rotor and Panaracer Fire DH Pro 2.3" tire. This hub is the heart of the bike. Fast engagement,strong,serviceable without tools and sounds way sick when freewheeling.

Fork(s) - Custom sprayed Rigid Aluminum Kinesis disc/rim fork and/or 2002 Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 1 QR20, 100mm, scratchless stanchions and decals unscathed.

Any other questions, do contact me any way abovementioned.
Thanks for looking guys,
:)

Added:

Prices have all been slashed, someone please take this bike off me! Will even consider frameset offers (gimme a decent price and its yours)
:D

Rik

logged out
Hrm, I'm interested in mainly the brakes and rigid forks, the whole bike would be tempting but postage to Sydney is a bastard. I could even do with that DJ1, but... priorities. If/when you feel like splitting it up, let me know.

Gonzo

Likes Dirt
I am also interested in some parts. Specifically the 8 spd shifter and also the ridgid forks.

Chieftain

Likes Bikes
Yeah, i reckon the frame isn't on the wishlist of most people here anyways. heheh.

I'll give it another week or so before deciding whether to split or not.

Will let you guys know if i do,
cheers~

- BTW, i could strip it and secure it all nicely in a bike box, but what would shipping charges to Sydney be like?

Rik

logged out
Chieftain said:
but what would shipping charges to Sydney be like?
For the whole lot... $50-100 via Auspost :cry:
But see how you go, that frame isn't bad, and if you sell the parts for enough $$ you'll be able to sell the frame at a price that'll apeal to many. I'm still thinking about the brakes only so far... but will definately keep an eye on the thread.

Rik

logged out
Going off topic here... did you take into account cubits? For boxed items, they calculate it at 250kg per cubic metre. A bike box comes in at 80kg :shock:

Chieftain

Likes Bikes
Sorry to the guys awaiting the little bits on the bike. It's sold complete and on the way to Melbourne to one lucky guy.

Cheers~

Zul. :)