Girl dies in washing machine: toddler hit start switch

Battler

Likes Dirt
Truly horrible, to think that a mistake at that age when you had no idea what so over will haunt that poor toddler/child/teen/adult forever.

Any one shared or heard of a horrible experience similar to this.

I new a family and was good friends with a guy, the kids left the pool gate open and they lost a daughter. Family has been self distructing ever since. Divorced, depression alchohol abuse ever since. Truly a life changing event.

smh.com.au

A four-year-old girl in Southern California has died after climbing into a washing machine that began tumbling when her toddler brother hit its start button.

Orange County Sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino said Kayley Ishii apparently climbed into the front-loading washer on Monday afternoon.

Her 15-month-old brother either bumped or pushed the button, which started the machine.

Mr Amormino said the machine's controls were only 50 centimetres from the floor and the start switch was a simple push button.

The girl was in the water-filled, tumbling machine for at least two minutes before her mother found her.

An autopsy on Tuesday found Kayley died of blunt force trauma and the death was ruled accidental.

Last edited:

stinkblot

Likes Dirt
horrible, we saved a 4 year old girl's life at work after her mum stabbed her in the neck then committed suicide. Some pretty awful things happen in the world. We are lucky.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
its hard to say why these things happen, but in my opinion they are for the experience of the lifetime.

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow! A kid died. :rolleyes:

I'm really tired of threads being made over tragic losses of life. Can't we all just get over it? Hundreds of people die every day in third world nations but no-one seems to really give them a second thought..

scblack

Leucocholic

I'm really tired of threads being made over tragic losses of life. Can't we all just get over it? Hundreds of people die every day in third world nations but no-one seems to really give them a second thought..
When you die, we will remember this post..........:rolleyes:

stinkblot

Likes Dirt

Wow...! You should get your parents to cut off the net and send the money to a starving 3rd world kid. 2 birds...

Last edited:

_CODY_

Likes Dirt
You should be greatful you're even alive, because I wish you weren't.
was the " i wish you weren't alive" really necessary.
But i can truely see your point. The western world needs a good wake up call. People are staving in africa and other countries while we get our $2000 and up DH bikes, im not saying stop riding but seriously have a think next time you go to buy something, think " do i really need this. Im buying this while some kid named Mustafa is walking 5km to get a bucket of WATER!"

McSweeney

Likes Dirt
It's one fucking kid. Chances are the stupid American bitch would've just grown up to be another statistic in people who get shot or people who kill themselves in the good ol' U.S of A..
Excuse me?
Are you dead serious, do you want to reconsider that answer, cos i've got all night to argue it out.
I swear to god, what possessed you to say such an insensitive and obviously offensive statement?

Really, answer, give me you're answer, i'd love to know. I'd love to know what goes on inside you're head that makes you think the death of a toddler, probably very painful, is insignificant because of the country she comes from?
No im not making a point, i'd love to hear your answer... I've got all night, i want to know why, why on earth do you feel you are so 'high and mighty' that because this girl was american, it did not matter that she had died a painful death because of an accident!

Why do people like you exist? Seriously, this ones open to all the farkers, why do people like this moron exist?
I remember hearing, "You are the load you're mum should have swallowed" a while ago, don't make me use it again.

But seriously, the only reason i can see for you being in existence in this world is to prove the point everyday in the things you say, that life is precious, you are the reason we feel sad about these sort of events, clearly you are the scum that keeps the rest of us in check by saying stupidly insensitive and downright wrong things, to wake the rest of us up as we start to acclimatise to these types of events.

I really don't give a shit if this girl's parents had killed 500 people, and she was from U.S.A, and her brother was a convicted pedeophile and her grandmother raped her parents, what gives YOU the right to say it isn't that big of a deal that this poor little girl died a pianful, terrifying death, alone, with no one to hear her scream as she very slowly died.

Seriously, give me a reply, give me a reason not to find where you live, cut your balls off and drown you.
I really hope people like you cease to exist, big call i know, but right now, if you died, i really couldn't give a rats ass.

I can't understand why kids who annoy people with pointless threads get banned, but someone with clearly as little brains as this person, with no decency being shown and clearly no morals, are not banned.

Thats the end of my rant, you sir, are an absolute dickhead.

'Ross

Eats Squid
Some family friends of ours around 15 years ago had some poison in their garage stored in a coke bottle, their 4 year old son somehow got into the garage and drank the contents assuming it was coke, and he died.

I never want to be in a position like that where you unassumingly and accidentally put your loved ones in pain...worth talking about imo because its a lot different to other forms of death...if that makes sense.

b_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As morbid as it is, that's a pretty funny way to die. This thread is even funnier.
Put a :lol: emoticon on your MSN profile to remember the poor girls death. Get upset on the internet, it makes you more human.

_CODY_

Likes Dirt
Excuse me?
Are you dead serious, do you want to reconsider that answer, cos i've got all night to argue it out.
I swear to god, what possessed you to say such an insensitive and obviously offensive statement?

Really, answer, give me you're answer, i'd love to know. I'd love to know what goes on inside you're head that makes you think the death of a toddler, probably very painful, is insignificant because of the country she comes from?
No im not making a point, i'd love to hear your answer... I've got all night, i want to know why, why on earth do you feel you are so 'high and mighty' that because this girl was american, it did not matter that she had died a painful death because of an accident!

Why do people like you exist? Seriously, this ones open to all the farkers, why do people like this moron exist?
I remember hearing, "You are the load you're mum should have swallowed" a while ago, don't make me use it again.

But seriously, the only reason i can see for you being in existence in this world is to prove the point everyday in the things you say, that life is precious, you are the reason we feel sad about these sort of events, clearly you are the scum that keeps the rest of us in check by saying stupidly insensitive and downright wrong things, to wake the rest of us up as we start to acclimatise to these types of events.

I really don't give a shit if this girl's parents had killed 500 people, and she was from U.S.A, and her brother was a convicted pedeophile and her grandmother raped her parents, what gives YOU the right to say it isn't that big of a deal that this poor little girl died a pianful, terrifying death, alone, with no one to hear her scream as she very slowly died.

Seriously, give me a reply, give me a reason not to find where you live, cut your balls off and drown you.
I really hope people like you cease to exist, big call i know, but right now, if you died, i really couldn't give a rats ass.

I can't understand why kids who annoy people with pointless threads get banned, but someone with clearly as little brains as this person, with no decency being shown and clearly no morals, are not banned.

*Stands and claps*

b_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Get angry on the internet. It makes you feel better inside :)

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
RIGHTEOUS TYPING FURY

Seriously, if you feel bad about this, then feel bad and get over it.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
This girl took approximately 2minutes to loose her life, probably less.

In reference to what Cedel said; (Read; Begin rant) There are thousands, tens, hundreds of thousands, heck even millions of KIDS ALONE out there who are suffering a lot fucking worse than that.

Oh no, a girl who was brought up in a house, who had food every day, a warm bed to sleep in, people that loved her, she had things to play with, she had people give her attention, she had people that cared.

People don't realise what we, the western world, have. If you go to school, you're already doing better than half the kids out there. You live in a house, you're doing much better than more than half the kids out there, the more luxurious things you think of, even if you think of them as simple things that you take for granted, the more luxurious they become, the luckier you are to have them! I wish there was a study of as many of the worlds children as possible, because then I could use those statistics to open some little snobby shithead's eyes to what its like out there.

If you own an iPod, I'm guessing you just think oh yeah, all the kids at school have them, they're nothing special.

You're on Farkin, on Myspace, on Facebook, on a computer, oh yeah, everyone's got a computer nowadays, they're nothing special.

You've got a bed to sleep in, a kitchen full of food, a roof over your head, everyones got one of those, they're nothing special.

You think its the end of the fucking world when you come home and mummy hasn't filled up the cupboards to your fucking standard, or she won't give you enough money to go out to the movies or get some food from up the road.

WAKE THE FUCK UP! You have it fucking good, compared to millions upon millions of people out there. Who gives a fuck if some kid dies. You don't know them, you think you can be simpathetic because you know kids their age, or because they could've gone onto better things.

It's one fucking kid. Chances are the stupid American bitch would've just grown up to be another statistic in people who get shot or people who kill themselves in the good ol' U.S of A.

Life is shit, you live in a tiny percentage of the world that actually takes life for granted, people that have less, they know that just being alive and well is a luxury.

I swear, if you turned the world up side down, so all the poor people switched places with the rich people, you would have a society of caring, generous, loving people. Not a world full of self-righteous, arrogant rich pricks.

You should all be ashamed of yourself.

Over 300 kids died in Africa alone while I was writing this.

You should be greatful you're even alive, because I wish you weren't.
I cant believe that someone who was brought up in such an easy part of the world (or how ever you put it) could hold that view... you're a walking contradiction.

Oh, and why the fuck aren't you in Africa saving the kids? You're so fucking righteous...