AM Girl-eeee Bike

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Far out such an awesome bike for a teenager let alone lots of adults! Hope your kids know how lucky they are.
Any reason to ditch the fox forks? Planning on doing the shock too? I’ve heard the dpx2 can blow through travel easy and am very impressed with the megneg on a super deluxe. She looks considerably lighter than me so would probably be fine...

moorey

call me Mia
Far out such an awesome bike for a teenager let alone lots of adults! Hope your kids know how lucky they are.
Any reason to ditch the fox forks? Planning on doing the shock too? I’ve heard the dpx2 can blow through travel easy and am very impressed with the megneg on a super deluxe. She looks considerably lighter than me so would probably be fine...
Mainly a general RS preference. Got the spares and mad skilz to work on them.
Also, they work a lot better at the low pressure she needs.
If shock wasn’t trunnion, I’d play around with others I have. I need to learn more about this shock (Fox in general). When I dropped a few psi, it started to pull down a bit. I’ll read up, it’s probably rookie error with the setup.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mainly a general RS preference. Got the spares and mad skilz to work on them.
Also, they work a lot better at the low pressure she needs.
If shock wasn’t trunnion, I’d play around with others I have. I need to learn more about this shock (Fox in general). When I dropped a few psi, it started to pull down a bit. I’ll read up, it’s probably rookie error with the setup.
It will be fine but if not second hand super deluxes can be found pretty cheap as lots of people upgrade them to coil.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Does anyone else on here have two identical stoves in their house? I have no idea why I didn't notice that before.

We're up for a new free standing unit, no way I could afford two as we're going induction, and there is not enough room to fit them. Sadly not even enough room to put anything but a small kids bike on it.

moorey

call me Mia
Does anyone else on here have two identical stoves in their house? I have no idea why I didn't notice that before.

We're up for a new free standing unit, no way I could afford two as we're going induction, and there is not enough room to fit them. Sadly not even enough room to put anything but a small kids bike on it.
We used to have a 1200mm. House was built around it. When it died at 16yo, replacing it was going to be $10k for a basic one. These 2 high end Smegs cost 1/2 that for the pair.
They are a lot more practical anyway, TBH. 2 usable ovens rather than a silly big one and a silly small one.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
We used to have a 1200mm. House was built around it. When it died at 16yo, replacing it was going to be $10k for a basic one. These 2 high end Smegs cost 1/2 that for the pair.
They are a lot more practical anyway, TBH. 2 usable ovens rather than a silly big one and a silly small one. View attachment 376603

Legit, cook brake pads in one and dinner in the other, at the same time!