Girls mountain biking in Glenrock, Newcastle

mellie

Cannon Fodder
hey girls, I posted this up on the Hunter MTB part of frakin, but maybe girls further afield would like to know:

I've been riding recently with a group of girls on Sunday afternoons in Glenrock and want to extend this initation to anyone who is interested in coming along. There is a huge range of skill levels from first time mountain bikers to more regular offenders - everyone is welcome - cross country oriented rather than DH.

So if you're someone who has been tagging along with boys, possibly feeling like you hold them up, come along. Or maybe you know someone who hasn't yet ventured out into the bush, send them along.

If you are a bloke reading this post, please tell your mothers, sisters, girlfriends, wives etc. (Guys are not so much excluded from these rides, as expected to wear pink - not really - you are welcome to tag along).

When: 5pm Sunday 18th March
Where: Gun Club Rd water
The plan: make this a weekly event

So if you happen to be in Newie on a sunday afternoon, come and check out our local tracts.

Hope to see you there

Contact: Melanie (PM me for phone number if your coming etc).

Last edited:

TerraNik

Likes Dirt
hey girls, I posted this up on the Hunter MTB part of frakin, but maybe girls further afield would like to know:

I've been riding recently with a group of girls on Sunday afternoons in Glenrock and want to extend this initation to anyone who is interested in coming along. There is a huge range of skill levels from first time mountain bikers to more regular offenders - everyone is welcome - cross country oriented rather than DH.

So if you're someone who has been tagging along with boys, possibly feeling like you hold them up, come along. Or maybe you know someone who hasn't yet ventured out into the bush, send them along.

If you are a bloke reading this post, please tell your mothers, sisters, girlfriends, wives etc. (Guys are not so much excluded from these rides, as expected to wear pink - not really - you are welcome to tag along).

When: 5pm Sunday 18th March
Where: Gun Club Rd water
The plan: make this a weekly event

So if you happen to be in Newie on a sunday afternoon, come and check out our local tracts.

Hope to see you there

Contact: Melanie (PM me for phone number if your coming etc).
Aww I wish this was going on when I lived in Newy!!! Maybe if I am ever up there on a weekend I'll bring my bike :)