gnarliest get off

who here has had a really bad get-off, i'd likle to hear about it, Like for example the time i ran in to a tree goin flat knacker down a hill and landed head first in a heap of bushes. not a pretty site when i got out, there were thorns all over my face and arms. i was pretty cut up, but i got it on vid so im happy.

Lordy

Likes Bikes
mate this one time i was doin a drop-off off a ledge bout 5 foot high i didnt lift the front, so the front went straight down i went straight over the top landed on my head on the concrete and scraped along the ground, im lucky i was wearing a helmet. it was hell funny but

Jordy

RYD4LF
i was going down my street (pretty steep and it has a switchback.... On my old AC with a very hard compound intense tyre then the front washed out and i slide along the road for about 4 metres just on my arm, leg and face :(

DEVLIN

Likes Dirt
Down near Helensburg NSW, going flat knacker round a corner rubbin' handlebars with Matty Debelin. Took a wide line, miss timed a bunnyhop over a log, clip back wheel, landed front wheel, panicked, grabbed front brake, went down like a bag of shit. Ended up with right leg wrap around my bike and nearly puking from the pain. Had to have a week of from couriering to get over it.

or

Riding down the street through Northbridge, Sydney one handed looking up at the sky. Hit a pothole, hand slipped, sprawled all over the handlebars, hit gutter and landed with left arm on a tiled step. Peeled it open like a bannana and ended up with 15 stitches in it.

Plenty more over the years. Still have a hole in my knee cap from coming off while couriering one day. Copped a orange sized haematoma on my left arm in the Woodford-Glenbrook race about ten years ago.

I will stop now. The memories are starting to hurt.

Sic

Likes Dirt
Not terrible but amusing: Riding home fairly quick 1 night, took 1 hand off the bars and leaned back to stretch out a bit when my seatpost ( obviously weakened from my lack of style ) decided to snap. Having 1 hand on the bars I yanked the bars to my left as all my weight went backwards, the bike hit a gutter as it jack knifed and launched me head and elbow first into the footpath. Took a chunk out of the side of my face, did the right elbow almost to the bone and cracked 3 ribs, and got the attention of the whole street with the expletives I let out as I went down. Very embarrasing. So if you hear a creaking sound coming from your butt hang on with both hands, could be your seatpost bolts giving up the ghost.

Shaun

Likes Dirt
i was riding the 4x track at thredbo on a friday, before the weekends racing, went straight over the back of the first big berm landed on my head, saw some stars, missed out on the race and was walking around like frankenstein for a week.

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my worst crashes are either jumping a pile of much on my under construction track then finding this hole i had forgot i dug, grabbed the front brake and flew head first into the sand with no protective gear on at all as i was just riding over the 20m from the house to do some work the other is when doing a stoppie i slipped and went into a superman then came back down with my bum on seat so decided to actually try doing it not by accident went in to bigger stoppie flipped nose first into front wheel then scratched my chest along (and got a perfect print of my tyre pattern).

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh and my mate was on his motorbike and he hit a jump and it wasnt compacted and it flicked his back wheel up.he nosedived and he was still on the bike when it decided to do a forwards cartwheel. he broke his collarbone 2 times and fainted twice on the way to hospital. he had to wear these floaty things

naz

Criminally Inane
my worst get off ey....
once i was jerking off at school n a teacher walked in on me.... i couldnt look at my dick the same for months....

G

naz said:
my worst get off ey....
once i was jerking off at school n a teacher walked in on me.... i couldnt look at my dick the same for months....
:shock:
that happened to you too??/

naz

Criminally Inane
Fuzzy said:
naz said:
my worst get off ey....
not really but by the shocking wording of the title i couldnt help myself,
'worst get off'.....doesnt exactly sound like a crash. 'woot core i just hada madcore get off', and had to write a shocking post to maintain the thread status

G

naz said:
Fuzzy said:
naz said:
my worst get off ey....
'worst get off'.....doesnt exactly sound like a crash. 'woot core i just hada madcore get off', and had to write a shocking post to maintain the thread status
oh... :oops: yeh.. it...umm... never...happened...to..me....either...i was just joking....you know?....to get a rise out of you allll....honest.... :oops: .... *RUNS*

naz

Criminally Inane
Fuzzy said:
naz said:
Fuzzy said:
naz said:
my worst get off ey....
oh... :oops: yeh.. it...umm... never...happened...to..me....either...i was just joking....you know?....to get a rise out of you allll....honest.... :oops: .... *RUNS*
its ok fuzzy i didnt read ur first reply throughly, we can start a masturbaters anonymous and let go off our insecurities :lol:

igothp

Likes Dirt
lol at fuzzy! my worst was at school after it had been raining, the bell for sport had gone so i had to get to the oval, so being the dumb fuck i am i launched off 12 stairs cleared the concrete at the bottom by like 1m, landed on the slipery grass and ended up on my ass. in front of everyone and they all saw it :oops:. since then i have done the stairs a few times. but i will never get over it. :oops:

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gnarliest Get Off not worst but i get the drift..hahah, I had a couple of teachers that I would NOT of stopped for had they caught me out. :wink:

Yeah I've stacked it.....heaps, nothing serious recently though, I'm worried