GO PRO 2 or 3

CresoDH

Likes Dirt
Decided to get a go pro 3 silver, with a little research i found that apparently they keep freezing due to poor software . Anyone had this problem or know if go pro has fixed the software or am i better off getting 2 instead of a 3 , Cheers

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I had a hero2, got a hero3 black the day they were released here. The black is in a different league, the higher bitrate makes awesome quality movies.

As said above, Black or nothing.

MTBm8

Likes Bikes
Just got a 3 one as well

Can you do this on the HD2's?

[video=youtube;kbalVxvuHXk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbalVxvuHXk[/video]

brad353

Likes Dirt
Decided to get a go pro 3 silver, with a little research i found that apparently they keep freezing due to poor software . Anyone had this problem or know if go pro has fixed the software or am i better off getting 2 instead of a 3 , Cheers

i have a friend with the new gopro 3 black and it's also frozen on him a few times. saw it happen myself one of those times

willsy01

Eats Squid
So did you have to update firmware willsy01 or did it come updated due to purchase a while after released ?
I didn't HAVE to but it was highly recommended according to the GoPro website. I daresay that any Black edition you buy in the next 6 months minimum will have the factory firmware so an update will be needed.

Mine arrived at the end of December.

bell.cameron

Likes Dirt
The 3silver is pretty much identical to the 2 anyway, so unless you're ging to go all out on the black I'd just get a two

driftking

Wheel size expert
I picked up a hero 2 for 200 incl wi-fi and been broke I figured hey we have lived and produced good stuff with the 2 for ages so it will be plenty. That said if I had the money I'd go a black edition as others said if its a firmware issue gopro will fix it with its new update.

CresoDH

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the input guys really appreciate it , but after seeing that slow motion dancing i ponyed up the extra for black i ended up paying $452 but i'am getting a sandisk class 10 ultra memory card as well . now i wait :evil: