Gold Coast downhill riders

Hey im back on this site again with new user,
im keen to get into the downhill scene on gold coast, bit over bmx for now.. scenes pretty shit atm so im planning on getting a downhill bike and building tracks at my house,
Got plenty of room to build a few tracks, wanna see if there will be a good group of people out there who are keen to dig and dig and dig before i get a bike, i have the funds just don't wanna be riding solo and spend $$$

Pm me or reply here is good
cheers!

sensai_miagi

Likes Bikes
Yeah Jimmy

I'm new to Brisbane myself and also to meet some crew and ride more DH again. I also got a bit over going on my own. I would probably be keen to dig and ride with you jimmy if we make the track worth the drive for me :) Maybe post a social ride on this thread or something to get the ball rolling?

Hey im back on this site again with new user,
im keen to get into the downhill scene on gold coast, bit over bmx for now.. scenes pretty shit atm so im planning on getting a downhill bike and building tracks at my house,
Got plenty of room to build a few tracks, wanna see if there will be a good group of people out there who are keen to dig and dig and dig before i get a bike, i have the funds just don't wanna be riding solo and spend $$$

Pm me or reply here is good
cheers!
Hey Jimmy.
Where do you live on the Gold Coast? I want to start doing a bit more DH again.
I use to do a bit more but all my mate are'nt riding any more or just doing GE.

Brett.

I'm new to Brisbane myself and also to meet some crew and ride more DH again. I also got a bit over going on my own. I would probably be keen to dig and ride with you jimmy if we make the track worth the drive for me :) Maybe post a social ride on this thread or something to get the ball rolling?
Well I can go take some photos and upload them! I was hoping to get a few dudes together and go explore and see what others thoughts would be
ill upload some photos in the next few days!
Hope to start digging with yous soon :D

Hey Jimmy.
Where do you live on the Gold Coast? I want to start doing a bit more DH again.
I use to do a bit more but all my mate are'nt riding any more or just doing GE.

Brett.
Hey brett, live at Guanaba, which is near Nerang!
ill upload some photos and we can work something out from that :)

Postal

Likes Bikes
Hey mate, what sort of track are you interested in making? If its more freeride with logs, ladders, drops n what not let me know as I would like to check it out.

Hey mate, what sort of track are you interested in making? If its more freeride with logs, ladders, drops n what not let me know as I would like to check it out.
that's what im keen for man! im sorting out a day for few dudes to come have a look ill let you know
cheers

Any riders out there keen to start digging on a track? Me and a mate have a track started and more hands would be great. No dig No ride simple :) thanks James