Good Dj Bike To Get?

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
get an stp 0, i personally ride one and they have a great feel to them. the only problem that i have found and my other 2 mates that ride them have found is that the wheels arent the strongest of wheels so i've upgraded the rear wheel but apart from that they have awsome spec for the money paid.
Bahahahahahaa LOL@STP's.

Cooch

Likes Dirt
Check the for sale forums!!

Man, I'd just search the classifieds and buy yourself something well under $2,000 that has already been upgraded, pimped out and tested!! Someone usually needs money for something and will "fire sale" their pride and joy!

Trust me, take a look at all the loot in the for sale forum!!!!

You'll also find something a little more "boutique" than the regular, run of the mill, pedestrian brands like Kona, Giant, Norco etc....

Also, if you don't like it, you usually get your money back on a 2nd hand ride... and then you can try something else without burning any more of your hard earned buckaroonies!!

Last edited:

Dicky

Punter God
Voodoo only make one jump frame, the Shango.
Looks like a pretty decent machine actually - I'd be interested to see how they stack up against the current crop of jump bikes.

Pick me up an 18" D-Jab while you're there, cheers :D

Last edited:

NoRcO RMPG

Likes Bikes
are you serious mate?? IMO that is stupid!!!! all off the norco free ride hardtail line weighs a ton and is way to big and beefy and i think they feel like crap, go with the stp
Yeh there heavy but im pretty sure they dont ride like crap maybe you should get your facts straight buddy.

toodles

Wheel size expert
are you serios or just plane retarded? :p
Firstly, I'll point out the irony of you calling someone retarded but actually making yourself look more retarded by using plane instead of plain.

Secondly, think more before you post or you'll be banned in no time.

On ya bike

Likes Bikes
I worked out, a pretty sick custom build was around 2.5 .... all online parts... so you could custom build but it may cost abit with shipping... but the stop 0 is ok but everyone has it

Leefy

Likes Dirt
you deserve to be in a retard institute
ahahaha LOL...

just get an stp0, they come with EVERYTHING you need...just get new pedals and grips and your set...who cares if every second kid has one....do you know why they have one???...errr....because they are brilliant for ya money!!

EDIT : turns out he is banned

bbrz4

Likes Bikes
nooooo

do not get a kona they aare DJ bikes that are shit for street and park i would go with a STP 0 or a custom build