Good Jumping forks.

i have rock shox psylo sl 2003 with jet hblack colour and 80-125 mm travel adjustable, lockout, quick release, disc and v brake ready and rebound adjustment, PM me if interested, and chuck a price in the reply to, thanks

neddy

Likes Bikes
boonga, I've got a pair of brand new 03 DJ3'S if your still looking, check out the for sale forum. price negotiable.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
bighitter said:
should check out the Planet X knifens live_to_ride has for sale on here.
sweet forks
there still here, but theres a guy before you who wants them, but hes sorting out finances....

forks

some 2001 Z5's , black/bronze tubes , 5" travel ,v good condition.? Just a thought! See sales forum
regards
stinkdan

dj forx

03 psylo sl's, 80-125mm travel adjustable travel, lockout, fully adjustable rebound, 21 cm steerer pole, golden stanchions, just worn in, used for dh and fr, quick release squeur, v brake and disc compatible in jett black colour.... heres a pic, offer a price 2, thanks, chris
, by the way, in this pic the forks are only on three quater travel

AirDog

Likes Dirt
DJ 3's are good
but crack

BUY my risse trixxxy 6" dc's they can be downed to 4 or 5" and upped to 7"

they have recently had a rebuild and are in perfect running condition apart from a slight weep of oil through the seals.
20mm axle and running disc brake mount for 6 or 8" rotors
$350

Tim

Likes Dirt
forks

i have some 02 DJ3's for sale there 3" and the Orange ones off last years Norco 250, $300

Tim

Tim

Likes Dirt
forks

i have some 02 DJ3's for sale there 3" and the Orange ones off last years Norco 250, $300

Tim

manitou X-Vert r's with 130mm travel, triple clamps, quick release, no axel on bottom, v brake compatible,. blue in colour and no cracks comes with manitou prep M grease, and just upgraded and serviced with upgrade, asking 400 ono, AWSOME condition, will mail pics if interested

manitou X-Vert r's with 130mm travel, triple clamps, quick release, no axel on bottom, v brake compatible,. blue in colour and no cracks comes with manitou prep M grease, and just upgraded and serviced with upgrade, asking 400 ono, AWSOME condition, will mail pics if interested