Good road bike at a good price?

Big JD

Wheel size expert

OCD'R

Likes Dirt
Yep, we live far enough away that we don't have to live together but when we get together it is all out good times...

My HB ain't going anywhere - look elsewhere, besides, you are too old for a HT.

Big JD

Wheel size expert
Yep, we live far enough away that we don't have to live together but when we get together it is all out good times...

My HB ain't going anywhere - look elsewhere, besides, you are too old for a HT.
Its a perfect relationship except you are obviously stalking me-how did you know I was here in the road thread? This relationship can only succeed when there is trust and space for each of us to grow independently on RB. Youd think I was buying bikes off some other giant- like having an affair

Im too old for a HT. That hurts. Why cant I dream of weight wennie XC race bike strava loving heaven and hang with the cool kids.

OCD'R

Likes Dirt
I lurk all the road threads... didn't expect to see you here. Maybe why we share such an attraction (or am I reading too much into us?)

Take care of your back...

Thanks for your support Steve ;) and don't worry, I'm having something made that will be very suitable for your visits.

Big JD

Wheel size expert
I lurk all the road threads... didn't expect to see you here. Maybe why we share such an attraction (or am I reading too much into us?)

Take care of your back...

Thanks for your support Steve ;) and don't worry, I'm having something made that will be very suitable for your visits.
take care of your back old man? Is Steve- Hi Fi? You heard him first here didnt you mate.

OCD'R

Likes Dirt
Hi, my phone beeps every time you post, do some bloody work.

Steve is HiFi and he is my best mate from NSW. He comes to my place and runs over wombats, I go to his and ride bikes everyday.

Big JD

Wheel size expert
Hi, my phone beeps every time you post, do some bloody work.

Steve is HiFi and he is my best mate from NSW. He comes to my place and runs over wombats, I go to his and ride bikes everyday.
beep

beep

beep