Got any stock ? Looking for a component ? Its in stock !

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
BikeDiscount.de

The only place on the internet that said they were getting the whole Formula Cura range back in stock on 31/7/21

No notification this morning... date changed to 12/9/21 :(

I dont need new brakes but you would think a place that had notifications set up would pre-empt the delivery date and know they were not getting stock and adjust a few weeks before the expected delivery date, rather than change it on the fake delivery day.

Has delayed an order I needed to make by 2 weeks... #1 son needs new elbow pads after the last crash as they cut one off.

rstim

Likes Dirt
I got one from bikebug for my Highlander but they went immediately out of stock.

They have been OOS in I-spec EV for a long time, I would have grabbed one at $65 for my Spur if I had seen the post earlier.

There would have been a few with notifications set up for them... wouldn't have lasted long with the 15% off sweetener.
Saw this one on Facebook if you still want one @ozzybmx in sure lucaw could pick up and post after your efforts for him.

ozzybmx

27.5 Michelin Wild Enduro in stock at BC.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What is everyone doing for tyres these days now that TBE is gone? The usual suspects are just taking the piss on pricing and have little stock.

I'm considering purchasing a few from ze Germans if anyone wants to split postage.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
What is everyone doing for tyres these days now that TBE is gone? The usual suspects are just taking the piss on pricing and have little stock.

I'm considering purchasing a few from ze Germans if anyone wants to split postage.
I'm sure someone will be along shortly to tell you to GooGle it.

ozzybmx

Ze Gees all the way. BikeComponents seem to be my goto in the past year, occasional Bike24 and my old fav HiBike.
$89 tyres from Pushys make me cry.

Just make the German order pay for it's own postage by grabbing cheap sealant, brake pads, chains as well.

2 x €40 tyres vs 2 x $89 tyres has put you ~$60 up to start, postage is €20/$30.

wornoutwords

Likes Dirt
i've used shopogolic.net before as a virtual address/forwarder to get around geoblocking sites (got something from a .de ebay seller that didn't want to ship to oz), it arrived ok back in jan and the total fee was about 45 euro for a 2kg package.
I've noticed that overseas sites dont ship shimano to oz anymore so throw a few of those things in to make the shipping cost worthwhile?

ozzybmx

What was the story on this one? Never saw you tell it...
Missus just got out of hospital after a 'womans' op, I was on carers leave as she wasn't allowed to do anything.

Start of the school hols... 2 of their mates came over to stay for the night and ride our local trails.

I lined the 4 of them up and told them I didn't want any stupid shit and to take it easy as I was looking after the missus and didn't have time to run after them.

2 hours later I was in the local Foodland (first time in a supermarket in 10-15yrs) and the phone rings :mad:

Took the idiot to emergency, I got out 12 hours later at about midnight after he had surgery, was back at 5am and he got out at about 10am.

Separated AC, possible cracked collarbone, broken arm and broken wrist.

There were 5 people filming this from different places, its been sent to PinkBike Friday fails by about 3 of them.

He gets the full arm plaster cast cut off next week... thats 6 weeks since the crash. He was using arm and shoulder 2 weeks after it happened.

I uploaded one to youtube as an unlisted video, so you can only see it if I post the link.

ozzybmx

Last edited:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Missus just got out of hospital after a 'womans' op, I was on carers leave as she wasn't allowed to do anything.

Start of the school hols... 2 of their mates came over to stay for the night and ride our local trails.

I lined the 4 of them up and told them I didn't want any stupid shit and to take it easy as I was looking after the missus and didn't have time to run after them.

2 hours later I was in the local Foodland (first time in a supermarket in 10-15yrs) and the phone rings :mad:

Took the idiot to emergency, I got out 12 hours later at about midnight after he had surgery, was back at 5am and he got out at about 10am.

Separated AC, possible cracked collarbone, broken arm and broken wrist.

There were 5 people filming this from different places, its been sent to PinkBike Friday fails by about 3 of them.

He gets the full arm plaster cast cut off next week... thats 6 weeks since the crash. He was using arm and shoulder 2 weeks after it happened.

I uploaded one to youtube as an unlisted video, so you can only see it if I post the link.

Gotta admire the cold, heartless professionalism of the video crew. Smooth panning, no sudden cutaway, screams, or running to check on the rider. Get these boys off to the middle east, they're budding warzone videographers.

(Glad your boy's on the mend @ozzybmx)

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Cheers ! I'll get them ordered later.

EDIT: HiBike has them in stock too at 92euro ($146) over $100 cheaper and I have a BC order ready to go... might move it to HiBike.
EDIT2: Bloody flat mount.

Oof 168 euros for the regular ones that's a big step up from 92 euros.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Thats the Cura X, those are the lightweigh XC models, the regular Cura's are 80-100 euros at most of the German shops, just no stock.
Ah didn't look that close. I've been keeping an eye out for a set of regular black curas to swap for the gold ones I had on the Prime.