got eggbeaters? love a good drinking sesssion at the pub? you need these!

moorey

call me Mia
Just need to get some for spd's.
Or even better, casual shoes that you can clip into spuds..now there's an idea. :pop2:
I don't know anyone who's used cb stuff (not talking specifically egg beater) that doesn't loathe the company....how do you want your payment bro? I want in on the train wreck.

0psi

Eats Squid
Or even better, casual shoes that you can clip into spuds..now there's an idea. :pop2:
I don't know anyone who's used cb stuff (not talking specifically egg beater) that doesn't loathe the company....how do you want your payment bro? I want in on the train wreck.
You seem even shittier than usual bro. What's up? Price of lentils gone up?

Anyway, it's the best worst thing I've ever seen. I thought it was an awesome idea till I started reading about them. You could ride gingerly down to the pub or use normal shoes like these and rip, skid and wheelie your way to the pub

http://www.keenfootwear.com/us/en/product/shoes/men/pedal/austin pedal

As for CB products, they rock.

dain2772

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks like a decent idea, and I particularly like the different funding options as well - kind of like a crowd-funding thing.

I ride spds, but sometimes I wish I could ride flats for casual riding, going to the shops etc because you feel a bit odd putting on the bike shoes.

Hugor

Likes Dirt
Excellent idea! Much better option than those flippable shimano ones which always seem to be facing the wrong way.
The only CB products I use is their pedals.

bj4x4

Likes Dirt
Or you could just buy a POS pub/shops bike because theres no way i would ride my good mtb down to the pub.