Got my new bike :d:d:d !!!

Digitalis

Likes Bikes
I GOT MY NEW BIKE :D:D:D

Unfortunately no pics at the moment, and my budget wasn't massive, BUT I GOT MY NEW BIKE LOL :D:D:D:D

I'm kinda happy if you can't tell lol, It's an 09 Norco Sasquatch, medium, upgraded tires, and omg, she's so good, but i've been out of riding for a while so when i got on this thing i was so unfit lol, but it's such a good bike :D:D

so happy lol

just thought you should all know xD :D lol

(ps: so excited because my last bike was a childrens bike lol, and i just upgraded it, i'm sixteen and i was still riding it, and it's a big thing to get lol)

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
congrats!!
your first bike is always so good!
and new bikes.

post it post your ride tho!

oh and get pics, with atleast one action shot.

have fun!

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As much as you are excited, unfortunately a lot of people couldn't really care, even if it was a bike that there was only one of. You didn't care to post this in 'Post Your Ride' section, so no offense, but why should people care?

But on a positive note, congratulations, always good to get rid of the child' bike. Just maybe next time post this in the correct section. ;)

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
first off mate this should be in post your ride thread. just have a search next time to find the most appropriate thread :)

next congrats on your new sassy. getting a new bike is the best feeling but hold off for a minute next time untill you have some photos or something. although we can tell your excited (from the thousands of these :D), its not really an interesting topic for all of us to see without some photos or a spec list. also dont say lol after every sentence. it gets annoying lol ;)

but most of all have fun mountian biking!

Digitalis

Likes Bikes
Aww sorry guys didn't realise there was a thread for this.

Yeah i should've waited for some pics, but i'm really impatient xD and now i've chilled out.

And thanks for the congrats and all, can't wait to get her on a real trail.

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
C'mon Flip, 2 others have already posted that.
woops that'll teach me for just glancing over previous posts :eek:

and digitalis its ok mate we all get excited when we get a new ride. just get those pics up asap so we can check it out! :cool:

davo808

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I care!! being a norco enthusiast and owning a sweet sassy myself I can appreciate the overwhelming happiness experienced with owning one of these bikes for the first time. Enjoy your new ride and keep buying norcos!! :D:D:D:D