Granton Vic 220505

SKT

Likes Dirt
Sweet... I can still smell the track.

I hate starting the request thing but I can't help myself.

Sorry bout this......

Any of #437 :eek:

Fraz

Likes Dirt
awesome photos. my favourite is the first one. what bike is that guy on in the second photo?

samsty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
frasa said:
awesome photos. my favourite is the first one. what bike is that guy on in the second photo?
Umm.. My guess is a Kona.. But its hard to tell. And im guessing that the rider might be young Jack. But then again, im not sure at all...

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
samsty said:
Umm.. My guess is a Kona.. But its hard to tell. And im guessing that the rider might be young Jack. But then again, im not sure at all...
i remember it was an 04 v10. thanks for the bars samsty!!

was an awesome race.

any pics of #850? :D

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
peterp said:
i think thats a v10 in the 2nd photo. but i wana know what the bike is in the 3rd photo

3rd photo is oz freerider on farkin, on a black intense M1, its a really nice bike!

samsty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Superman said:
thanks for the bars samsty!!
No worries at all.. How did you end up in the end?

Out of everyone that was there taking photos, only 3 pics?? Hopefully more will come later on...

mundy

Likes Bikes
frasa said:
yeah its me and its a 04 V10 and i farted just befor that corner no shit!

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
mundy said:
yeah its me and its a 04 V10 and i farted just befor that corner no shit!
Smell good? Or were you going so fast you missed it? Catch a wif when you went round the otherside of the berm? :D

nhd

Likes Dirt
yeah there will be more than 3 pics, (as i said), sorry not #number requests, im not putting up all the photos i took. peace

more tonight.

mundy

Likes Bikes
Sad Fart

LTR said:
Smell good? Or were you going so fast you missed it? Catch a wif when you went round the otherside of the berm? :D
nah i have a broken nose at the moment so i miss all the good farts

ManiCC

Likes Dirt
I really like the first pic, cause you've got a nice green frame with some really shiny green goggles, looks MaD.