Graphic designers/developers Job

Yowie

Likes Dirt
Looking for a new web guy for my website www.certifiedriders.com.au and www.certifiedbmx.com (down atm)

Leaning more towards a developer with strong graphic skills and excellent SEO ability to help build a clean and secure website/sites. But should be a pretty simple task use what ever CMS you prefer (currently Joomla with Virtuemart for the cart)

Putting it out first of all for someone that rides and understands the demographic.

Think your up to it hit me at damian at certifiedriders dot com dot au

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
what sort of ball park figure are you looking at? would it be worth getting a development agency to do it for you? for the same cost as a 3-6 month contract you could get a decent site and not worry with all the overheads of hiring etc.

W2ttsy

Yowie

Likes Dirt
Not hiring, looking for a freelance developer. Really want to see if I can find a rider for the job as having someone on the same 'page' as me would make life much easier. And secondly would be nice to keep 'bike' money within the bike community.

supa jb

Likes Dirt
If its more of a website you are after rather than a company logo and all that then i'm interested. Studying web design atm finish my at the end of the year. I will have some other sites i've done online in the coming weeks.

Yowie

Likes Dirt
Just bumping my own off topic post up;)

I was contacted by a member via email but have since lost your address. If you are still interested I would like to get in contact with you asap.

Sorry cant remember any names or other details other than you use wordpress.