GravityGuru Indescent Exposure

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ryan had a few too many beers after his run at Illinbah and decided to give everyone a little treat. (Yes I saw it, hence the use of the word little)

Last edited:

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had nothing to do with the beers, the pants were off before I even opened my third. and Before everyone climbs on their highhorse, only a select few of riders I actually knew got a glimpse of Ryan junior.

P.S. Surely you could have airbrushed out the grazes on my arse cheek or something...

Last edited:

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So you were drinking at the race eh? Interesting. I know of at least one senior elite that was spoken to for cracking a coldie. (And since it was from under our tent, we had to keep our post race stubbie on ice) You must have hidden them away eh?

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You must have hidden them away eh?
You make it sound like I'm ran up the track with a 6 pack stuffed under my shirt. I walked from the carpark with a refreshing post race beverage in my hand.

Last edited:

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Crazy eh? We try to have ONE and get told we can't. I suppose if us old farts do then what example does it set for you young whippersnappers.

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Maybe I just blend into the scenery. I suppose you guys do have to set a good example... otherwise we could end up with a bunch of mislead youth who have nothing better to do then get drunk and naked at sporting events :p

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Maybe I just blend into the scenery. I suppose you guys do have to set a good example... otherwise we could end up with a bunch of mislead youth who have nothing better to do then get drunk and naked at sporting events :p
ah back at the first olympics, trying to get back to the history are we? :p

buckey

Likes Bikes
ah, a naked man in the woods. some may say it has been done! but to what extent. until this display that somewhat turned queensland racing on it head! the shear european soccer fan style supporting that this one brave indvidual has bestowed apon himself. HE! my friends it somewhat of a modern day, hamlet if you will, his penis swaying in the wind in a very poetic fashion.as the select riders this monder day michael de angelo saw to grace. if everyone in the world was as comfortable with their bodies as this man there would be much less, or shall i put it much more nakedness in the world today.

dixon bainbridge

ps. after years of herion abuse and many long years in prison this man has become mentally deranged. in other words Dixon Bainbridge is a batty crease, a burk, a tit, he is a freshwater facishst, a well trained zoo keeper, a big collection of used bubblegum in the shape of a slug that goes around putting small hairstyles on kitchen appliences spanners and small heads, a slap bass odessey, a creame poet, a compleate muppet, a crack fox, he has half an 'E' and he's wandering around a dark alleyway crying, saying "ooohhh i think i've seen the black dog", frenchy.

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ah, a naked man in the woods. some may say it has been done! but to what extent. until this display that somewhat turned queensland racing on it head! the shear european soccer fan style supporting that this one brave indvidual has bestowed apon himself. HE! my friends it somewhat of a modern day, hamlet if you will, his penis swaying in the wind in a very poetic fashion.as the select riders this monder day michael de angelo saw to grace. if everyone in the world was as comfortable with their bodies as this man there would be much less, or shall i put it much more nakedness in the world today.

dixon bainbridge

ps. after years of herion abuse and many long years in prison this man has become mentally deranged. in other words Dixon Bainbridge is a batty crease, a burk, a tit, he is a freshwater facishst, a well trained zoo keeper, a big collection of used bubblegum in the shape of a slug that goes around putting small hairstyles on kitchen appliences spanners and small heads, a slap bass odessey, a creame poet, a compleate muppet, a crack fox, he has half an 'E' and he's wandering around a dark alleyway crying, saying "ooohhh i think i've seen the black dog", frenchy.

9 Month Grave Dig.
Taking the bear ass to a new level.