great little short film, aussie serial killer style

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
taken from this thread over at my other forums. AppleTalk AU.

well im back from outta space and I just walk in here to see these sad looks upon your faces. Nono ive been away filming and directing my first short film and I gotta say im quite pleased with the way its turned out. Ive gotten some good receival from peers and other forums and I thought the esteemed appletalk memebers might like to check it out.

This film is for no real reason in particular. Whilst its true I am a film student this piece is not being graded upon. I am entering it into various festivals around the country :D

Leaving Home is the story of a young country girl moving out for the first time. She is moving to the big city (Adelaide LOL) and into the house of the Charming Chopper B. I wont give away anymore because the film only goes for 6 mins and its much more fun to watch it and see for yourself.

http://loki.underverse.org.au/Leaving_Home(Divx).avi

Here is the download its 49megs
but is on quite a good server. If you have sites of your own and you want to put it up then please feel free. It'd be nice to know where it goes so feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

Please post a the bottom your thoughts negative or positive because the feedback allways helps.

Oh and P.S The dialogue is SUPPOSED to be the way it is because its set as a trashy/horror for a trashy film festival.

Enjoy :)
anyways, i thought it was fantastic for a small little production. definately has the funny aussie horror appeal. id be interested to hear your comments, so i can post them back to the creators of this flick...

cheers

W2ttsy

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Hey I tried to watch but my 6month old version of Windows cannot find the codec for it. Any help in getting it, without shit tins of spywear too?