great stuff you just don't like!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I wouldn't class aluminium spoke nipples & Vegemite as "great".... Just plain shit in both cases.
You unpatriotic heathen. Vegemite is the food of the gods. Only to be beaten by "Ourmate" which is the UK marmite rebranded. The stuff puts wood in your pencil.

Switch

huskier headed gent
Exercise bikes / spin classes

I know they are great for fitness but just seems like the riding equivalent of masturbation to me. :Banane26:

slippy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did I show you a pic of the meal I just ate? Or would you prefer an update on how I feel right now?

rone

Eats Squid
Intense Bikes. Mediocre build quality and hugely overpriced for what is to all intents and purposes a more fragile and worse-built version of a Santa Cruz.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Did I show you a pic of the meal I just ate? Or would you prefer an update on how I feel right now?
Better still just say "Such a bad day" and wait for all your fb fiends to all go " Are you ok honey" and "love you!!" while posting pics of the garden salad you're eating...

stirk

Burner
And upside down rock shox. Your stanchions will get scratched! plus they look crap. it don't make sense to me
They look great on motorbikes but they are alot burlier, I agree they look a little elegant for a mountain bike.

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
Looks more like two in the pink one in the stink

Haha winner winner chicken dinner, 10 points for you sir but minus 100 for owning a Cotic Soul, quite possibly the worst geo of any AM Hardtail on the market.
I will add most Cotic frames to my list, they are the new On-One, people bang on about how good they are and the geometry sucks donkey dick!
Oooh, also, 2Souls Cycles for ruining Germany's reputation for making shit to spec, instead they just make shit!

stirk

Burner
Haha winner winner chicken dinner, 10 points for you sir but minus 100 for owning a Cotic Soul, quite possibly the worst geo of any AM Hardtail on the market.
I will add most Cotic frames to my list, they are the new On-One, people bang on about how good they are and the geometry sucks donkey dick!
Oooh, also, 2Souls Cycles for ruining Germany's reputation for making shit to spec, instead they just make shit!
Prepared to race him?