green? pink?

Benana

Likes Dirt
haha looks sweet

cough queer cough

na looks sick, i dont think giant make stickers i thought they were stenciled onto the frame???

ben

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry mate but thats gross.

2 of the worse colours I have ever seen next to each other, I'm a printer and we do alot of shit colour work but that takes the cake.

And dont blame me you asked what do I think? :D

binner

Hath shat hymself
poo

...ohh man that is a horrible color combo :confused: .....do you really want to stand out from the crowd?? you better be able to throw that thing round to make up for the gastly color scheme :eek:

bradh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mahoney_007 said:
I'm a printer and we do alot of shit colour work but that takes the cake.
haha. i'm a graphic designer and, funnily enough, my printer can't stand half of the stuff i make him print... :)

monosylabik

Likes Dirt
i dont really mind what you think mahoney, but thank you for the feedback... i wasnt expecting really anyone to like it.

leighha

Likes Dirt
i wasnt expecting really anyone to like it.[/QUOTE]
I can understand that.
I with you in terms of stickers/decals, who wants some stupid name marketing executives dreamt up on their bike.

Rik

logged out
Get the fork lowers done in pink, and it'll be perfect. Right now, there's too much constrast between the black and the colours.
For some reason I have a liking for garish colours, this bike satisfies that liking :eek:

dh'r king

Likes Dirt
it'd look better if you went to a sticker maker/sign writer and got some custom stickers made up to go with the colours and a cool design. it sure does stand out.

HYOSHIMO

Straight up emo gangsta
if you wanted to really annoy people on here youd get the forks done in like "baby poo brown" -i like the colours keep up the fugly work, i like.