GT Blackhill MtnX

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry it's late everyone I've been on a cricket tour and only got back this afternoon. Just send me your number and a description and i'll send your pics out.

Attachments

DH_Freak

Likes Dirt
matty!!!
hey champ number 709 yellow helmet, white fox pants? any pics would be awesome! thanks champion!
CHeers.

REece.:D

Jebus

Pro Rider
hey mate, any of #21 white tld kit, apart from the one of me crashing? and #301, KHS jersey. cheers

S_M_I_D_D_Y

Likes Dirt
Heya mate. u got piccies if me to stick up? #209 i believe?? haha u know the drill, grey orange, white n red helmet, this time wif a grey black n red jersey. woot. cheers champ. seeya at the next clubbie? early feb, probly a friday nite. yeow

DH_Freak

Likes Dirt
dude they are some of the coollest pics ever! gotta love utopia optics goggles! hahaha yeeeew. good stuff matty well done man good shit!
chat tonite lata.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Jebus. A few of you guys. Sorry I didn't get more of #301, just between her and Jill Kintner I felt more inclined to try and get a good shot of Jill. Also I apologise for the blurriness in a few photo's. The shutter speed was ridiculous. Hope you like anyway

Attachments

S_M_I_D_D_Y

Likes Dirt
How bout me mate?? u miss my pist up there or wat? lol
206 OR 209 cant remember lol. grey orange msisle, grey jersey, white an red helmet