gt box speed series 24"

gtbox

Likes Bikes
hey guys im new to the forum here is a bit about me been ridding most of life till about the age of 15 when me bike got knocked just got back into it mid last year and have not looked back

now i need ur help fellas i need a decal set for me speed series there are some pic's of the bike and the decals i need thanks alot and sorry if its in the wrong section

thanks andrew

gtbox

Likes Bikes
any idea on the way to get that info man my local shop is a prick and wont part with the info

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
do people even think for themselves these days??

go to the gt website, email them asking who the australian distributor of gt bicycles is and also for their contact details.
what for gt to reply. you can do other things in this time of waiting. eating food. having a shower. walk the dog even.
when gt replies, chances are youll have the contact details for the australian gt distributor.
when you have these details, email them about what you are after. If GT australia cant help, email gt international and see if they have anything for you.

Ty

Eats Squid
any idea on the way to get that info man my local shop is a prick and wont part with the info

Have u asked ur local bike shop? That way they can call the dist. of GT and ask?
Have you heard of actually reading the bloody thread before posting?

add another "u" or "ur" and I'll ban you too just for being a moron.

(since Ryan is absent someone has to take up the sms/msn fight)

gtbox

Likes Bikes
gt turned out to be no help at all i wrote a nice email to them i got about a 10 word reply

Ty

Eats Squid
Have you looked at maybe getting a set printed? if you can scan them or find a good image of them on the net you may be able to get your local copy/printing place to print them up on sticky vinyl.

gtbox

Likes Bikes
yeah i was thinging about removing the stickers then cleaning the sticky crap off them either getting them scaned or re printed

i still cant belive gt's form i bet the fella who emailed me has never ridden a bike in his life