STOLEN GT DHi -- REWARD

Stolen today (26/9/09) from the bottom of the Lithgow DH track (Hassens Walls/gun club).

Blue frame with a fox sticker wound round the top tube and two sun ringle stickers on the top of the down tube black swingarm and old school i-Drive. Marzocchi 66's (the stickers in the photo's have been taken off), green camo MTX front rim, 6' Hays nines with BLF levers, black E13 Bashy, XTR mech, Hussefelt cranks, gold protapers and a raceface system DH stem, Camo SDG bellair seat, silver V8 pedals, Syncros BHT front and a Maxxis highroller rear.

If anyone sees it please let me know via pm, or email drew.bate13@gmail.com or call 0404556030.

Pics up soon.

Thanks fellas.

Last edited:

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pleas help us get the Bike back! :(

[Forks have since been de-stickerd]

Last edited:

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dude was this my old GT Dhi i sold to someone out Blue Mountains way?
Dude that is indeed your old frame.... Pity to hear its gone, hope it shows up dude.... Get some pics up so people know what to look out for.

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man that sux. Hope you find the pathetic low-life who had the balls to do it.
Good luck!!

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
hey drew spoke to you at insane yesterday. I sent out the word to the local crew so all eyes are on the job. Where abouts exactly was it taken from.
Perhaps the scum bags have stashed it near by to come back for. We'll have a look

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh hey man, i was the kid he was with,

It was the bottom of the Gun club Track to the right of the drive way. If you go down the trail through the gate towards where all the holes are, go through the gap in the bushes and it was under the big bush on your left...

Last edited:

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
oh hey man, i was the kid he was with,

It was the bottom of the Gun club Track to the right of the drive way. If you go down the trail through the gate towards where all the holes are, go through the gap in the bushes and it was under the big bush on your left...
What gate?

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ummm, the gun club drive way goes straight of the end of the road, and the "gate" is kinda just to the right...

Oh, and it was in the bushes on your right, not left!

Hey guys, thanks heaps for all the views, comments and wishes. Thanks to the fellas from Insane for keeping their eyes peeled too and thanks Michael for the pics.

Like Evan said evObda2, it was your old frame. I'd just had it running sweet and was rippin up at the gun club track. The thing was loving it so much, such an awesome frame.

Just to confirm the location it was nicked from: If you drive up to the gate to the rifle range, there's a dirt track that goes off to the right and a single track that goes into the shrubbery right next to the gate (on its right). If you wander in there there's some holes in the ground where people have dug dirt for jumps and berms. It was hidden in one of the large clumps of briars/blackberries. Totally out of site for anyone unless you walk from the DH track side right into the briars. Who ever flogged it was either ridiculously lucky as they walked through there (we never saw another person) or they were watching us from somewhere. BASTARDS!

Hey TheCat, is there a cash converters or something like that out there?

Thanks again everyone whose keeping lookout.

Edit I'll offer a reward if someone finds it/ returns it.

Last edited:

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
FOUND!!!! Drew's Mum told me this morning - i dont know the exact details but am pretty stoked on him finding it! Apparently some one tried to sell it to insane cycles or some thing? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

dilstubs

Likes Dirt
Great

Hey man, great result. Got your pride and joy back. What did it feel like when you were told?
Congratulations, Dylan

nic1894

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im with this guy (i cant find down arrows:( )

+1, would love to hear the story (what happend to the guy who tried to sell it to insane!what an idiot!
im with this guy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ why are there up arrows but know down arrows wtf ??

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
apparently no one tried to sell it, damn, i'm confused. Ill let Drew (whywalkwhenyoucanroll) tell you the story