STOLEN GT DHi -- REWARD

Hey everyone,

sorry its taken me ages to update, limited interweb access at the moment...

Well as you all know I got my baby back. Its still hard to believe. I don't actually even know the full story but I got a call on Friday before the long weekend form the coppers at lithgow to tell me they had my baby in custody and could I ring them back to organise a time to pick her up. So off I went on the following Sunday and got her back!

I walked into the station, told them who I was and asked could I please have my bike. The officer went away and the next thing I heard was a familiar brake squeak coming down the hallway and then there she was, intact, complete and only a touch extra mud then when we parted.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!!

Typically all the information I got from the police about what happened was that it was handed in by someone, I'm guessing a bloke from the bike shop...

Apparently some knob tried to sell it to you guys? Thanks heaps for grabbing hold of her for me. I owe you guys one.

So that's it, she's safely tucked away at home now waiting for the next adventure. Don't think I'll be letting her out on her own again though...

Massive thanks to everyone who read my thread and kept an eye out for my bike. Thanks again to the Lithgow Police and Insane Cycles.

By the way, could the guy who found it/handed it in send me a PM (assuming your on here) with your name and street (so I can confirm who you are, you understand) cos I got a little something for you.

Cheers all, Andrew.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Typically all the information I got from the police about what happened was that it was handed in by someone, I'm guessing a bloke from the bike shop...

Apparently some knob tried to sell it to you guys? Thanks heaps for grabbing hold of her for me. I owe you guys one.
No. From what I heard from a couple of different sources was a "bush walker" found it and handed it in.

But I haven't been able to get any more info. I'm thinking that with a big crew keeping an eye out for it and everyone asking around the thief got cold feet and handed it in with a story of finding it.

Certainly never came in to us