GT national 4X blackhill

dwnhil4thewin

Likes Dirt
heres a few of the shots i got today. there was some quality racing. if you want some pics just post your number, bike, and what you were wearing and i'll have a look through my pics.

Attachments

dh4eva

Likes Dirt
hey mate cool pics, i was woundering if you had any other of me. my number was 218, i was on a specialized p3 and was wearing a black atreyu shirt with black pants and socks, but with a white helmet,

thanks heaps dude

dh4eva

Likes Dirt
those are awsome thanks heaps for that, are you going to post all your pics on a website or sumthin? if so let me know, or even if u just update these thatd be cool

thanx again

dwnhil4thewin

Likes Dirt
those are awsome thanks heaps for that, are you going to post all your pics on a website or sumthin? if so let me know, or even if u just update these thatd be cool

thanx again
yer i dunno mate. i spose i'll just keep updating them on here as people want them. heres a couple more of 401 and 702

Attachments

dwnhil4thewin

Likes Dirt
Nice Piccies mate. any of 206? orange Msisle, grey, grey red n black jersey, white an red helmet plz?
i got about 200 shots but none were of you. sorry mate. EDIT: did u mean #209? because ive got a shot of #209 riding the grey orange msisle. probably u?
here are some more of #30 and #1

Attachments

Last edited:

DH_Freak

Likes Dirt
hey champ AWESOME pics there! any chance of 709, yellow helmet, white fox shorts? if so that would be great!
CHeers.

REece.:D

demo man

Used to be cool.
Any shots of the DJ demo with Pokoj and Newstead?

Darren's backflips in practice were sick, but the 360 in that demo was nuts.