Guilty Attractions

tu plang

knob
Paris Hilton's bung eye puts you off so much. I'll stick with Jessica Alba :D
Jessica Alba is a goddess. However lets not broaden our scope to celebrities in general. Theres a certain enjoyment to talking about B-grade celebrities because it almost feels achievable.

Personally, i had a crush on Picasso from Channel 9's 'The Shack' for a fair while. Her and the other girl came and introduced themselves one night at a club... they got themselves another viewer for the next few weeks.

Also that blonde chick off Toasted TV is actually pretty hot in real life, i met her a few weeks ago.

contagion

Likes Dirt
Jessica Alba is a goddess. However lets not broaden our scope to celebrities in general. Theres a certain enjoyment to talking about B-grade celebrities because it almost feels achievable.

Personally, i had a crush on Picasso from Channel 9's 'The Shack' for a fair while. Her and the other girl came and introduced themselves one night at a club... they got themselves another viewer for the next few weeks.

Also that blonde chick off Toasted TV is actually pretty hot in real life, i met her a few weeks ago.
mm, I agree. Seems that children's programing has an abundance of attractive women.

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Now I know the reason I still watch those shows. I agree with Tu-Plang about Piccaso of the shack. Also 2 or all of the girls from H20 just add water.

Last edited:

tu plang

knob
Now I know the reason I still watch those shows. I agree with Tu-Plang about Piccaso of the shack. Also 2 or all of the girls from H20 just add water.
that night was probably my only regret in recent times. i was so so drunk, and i had been throwing down chat with nitro for a while and then they came over and introduced themselves. at that stage it was "chase the longshot in picasso or go back to a sure thing in the form of another girl from uni who i met that night" realistically uni girl would have kept. :( you live and you learn.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm not a member of the fanclub either, but i can think of atleast two other things shes got going for her.
Can't think of what they would be :confused: :D

We agree on more levels than I first thought. In agreeance to the B grade celebs, I also have an attraction to amatuer pom.

As for Picasso, I'm still undecided. Eco is way way better. I've met Nitro at a club once. hahah I stalked him for the rest of the night ;).

The chick that hangs around that wank on Toasted TV is quite alright!

For all those kids that grew up watching Agros' cartoon connection, check out some old footage of anne-maree on youtube. It's only now that I release how awesome she was.

MrPlow

TMBC
Natasha Belling.

But to be honest, for the first time in my life, I am completely consumed by my girl I have now. I would never trade her for anyone. So beautiful, such a pleaseure to be with.
Did she write that or was she watching over your shoulder you big pussy!

For me,, Sandra Sully.
Brand Power milf.
Ohhh yeh "Boob Power" Yummy.

Last edited:

tu plang

knob
Can't think of what they would be :confused: :D

We agree on more levels than I first thought. In agreeance to the B grade celebs, I also have an attraction to amatuer pom.

As for Picasso, I'm still undecided. Eco is way way better. I've met Nitro at a club once. hahah I stalked him for the rest of the night ;).

The chick that hangs around that wank on Toasted TV is quite alright!

For all those kids that grew up watching Agros' cartoon connection, check out some old footage of anne-maree on youtube. It's only now that I release how awesome she was.
yeah ive spoken to nitro a few times since. i think he was in a happy place last time i saw him out... that or i was just in a really happy place... you can never tell these things :p .

another vote for amateur ... ahem. fake boobs can only entertain for so long.

Eco was an absolute migdet. think about how short nitro was when you met him, half that and you have Eco. Picasso was the pick.

haha i had a pretty funny conversation with nitro (possibly on more than one occasion by now) about curio. he assures me that hes actually a really cool guy, despite his lame character.

NCR600

Likes Dirt
Apart from the hot ABC (and JJJ & 702) ladies, there's

TURA SATANA!

They don't build 'em like that any more!

tu plang

knob
wow thats going back a long way.
ahuh. funnily enough before leitch's time yet he still brings it up like he was there.

i dont think sxereturn has been closer to a girl than my sister obscured in the background of that photo since... or at all. atleast going on how he brings it up at every possible oppurtunity as if they were once engaged.

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ahuh. funnily enough before leitch's time yet he still brings it up like he was there.

i dont think sxereturn has been closer to a girl than my sister obscured in the background of that photo since... or at all. atleast going on how he brings it up at every possible oppurtunity as if they were once engaged.
that was around about when i joined

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
She's just a mythical goddess. Why shouldn't I be secretly attracted to something with such an aura and an air of mystique?

tu plang

knob
that was around about when i joined
haha yeah, it was pretty funny. particularly the s. is a <three letter word>. photos that followed shortly after. we had people's sisters, girlfriends, wives and children having photos taken holding signs saying 's. is a #@$"

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Apart from the hot ABC (and JJJ & 702) ladies, there's

TURA SATANA!

They don't build 'em like that any more!
They don't count, I'm afraid. We're talking 'borderline boilers' here. maybe if you showed pictures of them these days, you could still state a case then but I think it'd be a weak one. In fact I think i've seen a couple over the years on Jerry Springer and I'm sure the one on the left in the last pic is Britney's mum...