Guilty Attractions

you're doing it wrong... a guilty pleasure would be Matt LeBlanc.
Touche. What about David Schwimmer face down on the carpet while I bang Jen on top of him & Matt LeBlanc bound like Marsellus Wallace over the lounge watching?

Actually the more I think about it, that's just getting guilty freaky weird. I'll stick with Jen.

weldin_mike_27

Likes Bikes
Perhaps I could offer an little insight. The quality of the pleasure isn't the guilty bit, its how its obtained, especially for older/ married men/women. IE perving on your kids kindy teacher, watching kids shows with them for glimpse, using you kids as an excuse for visiting the school to cop a look as the hot mums/teachers. (For equality purposes, my wife does this with some man candy teachers at school.)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This makes things a little clearer. I had a lot of ugly teachers and my parents were always so unhappy to be called out to my schools.

moorey

call me Mia
*I'm *waiting for the chance to meet, for the first time, a pretty young lady. She is the new teacher of my daughters' class.
You better have 2 daughters.... :rant:

There are only 3 teachers at my kids school, 2 are not so guilty attractions. I like those odds. :woot: