Guivers DMR

Rik

logged out
Say NO to Hookworms.
Apart from that, I love it! seeing these buildups inspires me to get myself a new frame, but I have to wait until budget allows.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
cool colours !!

i had a DMR with every colour you could get on it!

Red
Yellow
Green
White
Black
Blue

seriously it had everything!

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
those green grips are mad (scratching of head)
what year model is that frame it looks pimp

Guiver

Likes Dirt
Tj: Rides really nice. its starting to pack on the Kilos though; new Tyres, 3p cranks and big arse pedals added alot.

Rik:
Say NO to Hookworms.
Apart from that, I love it! seeing these buildups inspires me to get myself a new frame, but I have to wait until budget allows
I was a little scared by them when i first got them i but i thought i would give the Maxxis tyres a spin. next to the DMR Moto tyres i was running they are heavy.. But oh my they kick arse at the local skate parks.
the bike is single speed so it makes very little noise.
Scares the bearings out of rattle deckers (Skaters)

Big-pete: the frame is a 2003

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man that looks sweet!

I will have another street bike up and running so an urban rid will definatly be in order I think!

mtb_man

Likes Dirt
I think your bike looks very nice, especially that lovely front brake...

nah looks sweet, and the primo's look too gold for words.

you'll have to let me ride it, since my bike ain't going anywhere for awhile thanks to your girlfriend :oops:
(i'm half to blame for that i suppose :? no hard feelings)

the DMR looks just the thing to waste away the time at the skatepark

i can vouch that his bike rolls faster than a greased pig and is very silent and strong to boot.

Guiver

Likes Dirt
The bird feels a little bad about that... but well..so would I, It WAS a nice wheel.
Oh yeh that red brake is going to the back, Thats if i can get the damn thing off without using a hack-saw.

--Guiver

mtb_man

Likes Dirt
It may still be a nice wheel, it'll be taken to the doctor tomorrow to see if it needs plaster (truing) or amputation (bin)

go ahead, use a hacksaw on the brake. You know i've got plenty to spare :)

Guiver

Likes Dirt
ehh.. i was only going to saw the bolt.. But maybe i could save some grams by "Editing" the front brake a little

--Guiver