gutter gappin!! last pic up

lotec

Banned
WOW182 said:
im gettin myself a 243 n a pair of 888's :D
careful with that, if naz hears you even if your joking he will hate you for life lol (i learnt that the hard way) and no hes not joking about NEVER riding without music, naz why dont you get your mp3 player like stitched into your skin somewhere so even if you have no pockets you still have music...... or have you already thought about that? :lol:

a_harbour

Likes Dirt
Not bad at all... I'm glad to see your utilising those very expensive forks, nice work. You cant have any excuss now with that bike.

naz

Criminally Inane
lotecsiriusconcept said:
WOW182 said:
careful with that, if naz hears you even if your joking he will hate you for life lol (i learnt that the hard way) and no hes not joking about NEVER riding without music, naz why dont you get your mp3 player like stitched into your skin somewhere so even if you have no pockets you still have music...... or have you already thought about that? :lol:
hey dave i dont care if he got a bike coz he aint a annoying lil shite...
im gettin myself a iriver ihd-20g playa for school n shit and ill used my fucked ifp390 for riding which is now broken i cant change song or volume and i have to use a paper clip to turn it on

olsson

Likes Dirt
naz said:
lotecsiriusconcept said:
WOW182 said:
hey dave i dont care if he got a bike coz he aint a annoying lil shite...
im gettin myself a iriver ihd-20g playa for school n shit and ill used my fucked ifp390 for riding which is now broken i cant change song or volume and i have to use a paper clip to turn it on
haha yeah, the new mp3 player. You need one. You hit to many poles naz.

SPyX

Likes Dirt
Holy Shit!

Nice Naz!

Did I miss you fly down flights of stairs at Thredbo?

Or will that be next time? :D

naz

Criminally Inane
spider monkey said:
:shock: thats a sick pic. the bike still ok? :?:
bike wont budge, but my rear wheel after hitting the gap again and gettin another good pic,i tightened my spokes and found 10 cracks around my rim 3 goin from the around the nipple to the sidewall 1 or 2 mm across :S new wheel time(it was a 521 btw)

bazza

look at me
naz said:
spider monkey said:
bike wont budge, but my rear wheel after hitting the gap again and gettin another good pic,i tightened my spokes and found 10 cracks around my rim 3 goin from the around the nipple to the sidewall 1 or 2 mm across :S new wheel time(it was a 521 btw)
that sounds like a 521! btw these cracks are fine, you can keep on riding the wheel for agessss because its on one wall which is cracked so the 2nd wall and side walls still hold up fine! problems start to arrise when you begin to dent you rim though, thats when you get nice nasty flat spots at make you bike shake when you ride around.............grrr :evil: . but yeah you can keep it cracked it wont snap on you in a hurry. btw did it crack at where the tube valve thing goes in? whatever its called (valve hole??)

naz

Criminally Inane
bazza said:
naz said:
spider monkey said:
that sounds like a 521! btw these cracks are fine, you can keep on riding the wheel for agessss because its on one wall which is cracked so the 2nd wall and side walls still hold up fine! problems start to arrise when you begin to dent you rim though, thats when you get nice nasty flat spots at make you bike shake when you ride around.............grrr :evil: . but yeah you can keep it cracked it wont snap on you in a hurry. btw did it crack at where the tube valve thing goes in? whatever its called (valve hole??)
nah its a excuse for my parents to buy me a atomlab trail pimp sappin race spokes :p