Guy riding a stolen bike?

AofD

Squid
SpiderMonkey

Im going with the Spider Monkey idea. "Run up to them like a spider monkey, tackle em, and get the hell outa there." Then if you want to call the cops if your sure its stolen.

brindog

Likes Dirt
spider monkey or some cronic fly kick whick knock him off the bike and u land on the bike in pefrect riding position and you casualy ride off as if nothing happened...yeah !!

kyle08

Likes Dirt
Yer if you get your bike stolen it not a good feeling i got my stolen today with my friends dj3's 2 teenagers :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
on the dress code scene, I was riding(on my bmx) to my mates the other day for a swim in a pair of boardies and thongs when this fella comes up to me, would've been about 15-16. and he asks me why I have a good bike if I'm not a rider, well I'v never met or seen this guy before in my life so I asked him why he presumed I wasnt a rider, he said because I wasnt wearing skinny jeans and didnt have a fringe.
rode away laughing.

zen zen

Likes Dirt
im scared

im scared to ride my bike in anything exept full paded armour because im eather gunna get spidermonked, knocked out like in UFC, chuck noris round house kick or smashed from a person from a building

hahaha funisest thred:D

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ask them if they would like to come back to your place, quickly run home while they follow you, hit them over the head with a stainless steel pole, and hook them up to a lie detector.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
wouldnt be waiting in suspenders for this response..... wouldnt ride in suspenders either, get you f*cked up by some farkineer thinkin you just stole the bike your on... whilst wearing yo suspenders... looking hella cool with suspenders on... just bleeding and looking hella cool.

If spanky see's a bike he thinks is stolen, his first action is to pull out his phone (no, not his penis - the police explained that whole thing to him again - third time lucky?) and just take a few happy snaps.... if rider of bike being pictured doesnt like it, tell him its the mostest awesomestest bicycle you've ever seen (come on, play to the riders ego)... and just want a pic of it..... then uploady to farkin for all to see. Seriously, just take a snap, for all you know, it might be stolen... might not.

Gol-lee, if spanky starts seeing pics of himself on farkin peddling round penrith in his flanny and G-string - cause Yeti 575 riders are "supposed" to wear freakn lederhosen .... well, suits him fine.

See, imagine a fat porcine version of this lot on Yeti 575's..... well, better than a flanny and G-string combo

damn sexy....

s

Last edited:
My mate's Scott has just been stolen. Its was $4000 and he's pretty farkin pissed off about it. If I saw someone riding a "stolen" bike I'd get talking and then move my way into questions like where did he get it and things like that. If he seems dodgy ask if you can check the numbers on it and then take note of them, if he doesnt want you to then be suspicious. Then punch him right in the ovaries!!!!

Just had to put that in.:p