H.E Parker dig

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
G'day,

I've posted this in the h.e thread but as no one looks in their except for the locals and a few others, so not many people get to know when our digs are on.

I'm trying to get a few people down to the jumps on Sunday (31st) for a bit of a dig, and maybe a little ride depends on the weather.

with the new set nearly going we wanna get some stuff done quick and its always good to see new faces.

Where:
H.E Parker Dirt Jumps Melways Ref 64 D2 (Behind Netball Courts)
When: Sunday 31st
Time: Around 9:30-10 i'll be down there
Bring: Shovel, bike, pick whatever you can bring down

heres a chance for some new people to come and have some input into some jumps.

cheers matt

Ryan Hotdog

Likes Dirt
Hey ando freeagent,

new to melbourne, would love to come help out coz ive heard heaps about H.E. but got sport commitments. Would love to come out to the next ride you guys have and meet some locals.

Anyways, ill keep an eye out for the next one! Cheers Ryan

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey mate, come down really whenever most of the locals should be there digging like myself but not so much weekends we sometimes go city or have other commitments

Ryan Hotdog

Likes Dirt
hey mate, come down really whenever most of the locals should be there digging like myself but not so much weekends we sometimes go city or have other commitments
Yeah sounds good mate, just gotta figue out the train lines and directions and that and i'll be sweet. Look out for an blue 24" 250

bike-roy

Likes Dirt
Can i just say if you are to come will you please bring your own shovels, we've had a problem with them being stolen and we hardly have enough for ourselfs.

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha sweet looks like we have a few people keen.

bassically what we will do is put some dirt on the middles cause it needs it and possibly extend the 4th middle landing across so we can move the upramp across later