Hammer Nutrition

Minlak

custom titis
Does anyone have experience with Hammer Nutrition? I placed an order 4 days ago and the order is sitting in processing still. I tried emailing and have tried calling the number on their website and can not get answered. Do the orders normally take a long time to process?

notime

Likes Dirt
Does anyone have experience with Hammer Nutrition? I placed an order 4 days ago and the order is sitting in processing still. I tried emailing and have tried calling the number on their website and can not get answered. Do the orders normally take a long time to process?
I think the orders just shows up without notification and always within a week by courier. I've also never had a issue contacting them so that's odd. I've had 2 in the last 3 months like this.

rsquared

Likes Dirt
I've used hammer before with no issues but I now use www.wildfiresports.com.au as they stock hammer, have comparable prices, are local in brissy for pickup if required and always have really good service. Just another option if you don't have any luck with hammer direct.

Minlak

custom titis
Stuff arrived today I got an email finally on Monday saying they had a logistical issue and my items are on the way. Interestingly there is only exactly in the box what I ordered and whilst you can't complain about getting what you ordered everyone I know (10 other people) got free samples :)

Should I now delete all my posts and get this thread closed so no one else can ever refer to it?