Hancoch store bike shop online, fraud or not?

Tom Daniher

Likes Dirt
I found this website called Hanoch store bike shop (ill post a link at the bottom of this post) online and it had some really cheap thigs I wanted to buy but I didn't know if it was a good website or not.
Some of the things were soooo cheap that I don't know if it this website was reliable or just fraud.
If there is anyone out there who has used this website before can you let me know if you actually got what you payed for because I don't want to buy a heap of stuff and not get it. :)

Link- http://www.hanochstore.com/index.php?route=common/home

moorey

call me Mia
Reads like the plethora of other sham stores out there from Indonesia. Just saying is all.

Tom Daniher

Likes Dirt
It's definatly a scam, I emailed the guy about buying a GT fury 2012 and he said that I had to make a direct bank account deposit into his account, then I asked him to send me a picture of the bike in his store and he sent me a picture of the bike and claimed it was from his warehouse but it was just a copied picture off google that was taken in Eurobike, Germany because I searched it.

mella060

Likes Dirt
It's definatly a scam, I emailed the guy about buying a GT fury 2012 and he said that I had to make a direct bank account deposit into his account, then I asked him to send me a picture of the bike in his store and he sent me a picture of the bike and claimed it was from his warehouse but it was just a copied picture off google that was taken in Eurobike, Germany because I searched it.
Should email him back and say its fake you wank

Tom Daniher

Likes Dirt
Well if you think the banner is telling the truth about satisfaction, buy something from there and tell us if they actually send it to you