Hand pump in my hydration pack. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!

Salce77

Squid
+1 for this diet, also add cake.

My second chin and back of head fat helps support my neck during many stacks.
That is hilerious, stop making me laugh, it hurts.

Seriously though a week on and I feel alot better already. Off the crazy strong meds and am managing with Panadol. Been watching everything I can find on red bull tv to keep me sane and I've pulled the pump out of my pack and mounted it to my frame.

Cheers for all the well wishes.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Heal up fella.
I have always looked at manuals and thought "you'll just lash it up and rip your seat off the bike".
As much as the ribs hurt, consider some poor rider I saw a post for on FB where his pump fractured his spine and left him in a wheelchair. "There for the grace of whichever deity you follow.."

Back protection sounds like a great idea, as long as it's comfortable enough to ride in.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I don't understand why people are carrying shock pumps in their pack.

As for hand pumps, pffffft just wing it and leach toobs and pumps off yer fellow riders, there's always some OCD nerd who comes prepared.

Salce77

Squid
I don't understand why people are carrying shock pumps in their pack.

As for hand pumps, pffffft just wing it and leach toobs and pumps off yer fellow riders, there's always some OCD nerd who comes prepared.
I can't see the point of the shock pump either. That stuff should be dialled in before you hit the track. I'd hate to try pump up a tube using a shock pump.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I can't see the point of the shock pump either. That stuff should be dialled in before you hit the track. I'd hate to try pump up a tube using a shock pump.
I take mine with me. I often adjust on location to suit what I'm riding. Most of my rides involve a mix of gravity based stuff with different activitiessuited to softer/stiffer settings. I've recently started taking a tyre gauge for similar adjustments.

But I don't wear my pack much on trail.

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is exactly why it cringes me to think of people who wear the swat jerseys and carry all sorts of tools and shit in the pockets...

Quick healing mate.
This.....

Multi tool into the kidneys. Ouch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk