Happy april fools day everyone

ozmanick

Likes Dirt
Well today is April fools day, did some of you forget or did some of you just pretend to forget to trick a mate? What are you planning, what have you done today or have in the past? I hope to get MANY ideas from this so please keep them coming.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I finally saw a couple of my own abs today, I think God is playing a April fool on me. I'll wake up tomorrow looking like king of the double downs haha

I'm at Tafe today with a college full of Apprentices, has the potential to be hectic.

eljordo407

Likes Bikes
I've never really gotten into the day before

It's hard to think of a good prank that won't end in trouble haha teachers at my school over react to everything (like yesterday I got in trouble for sitting on a chair?!?).

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've never really gotten into the day before

It's hard to think of a good prank that won't end in trouble haha teachers at my school over react to everything (like yesterday I got in trouble for sitting on a chair?!?).
Me and my mates dont get in trouble for ANYTHING. as long as your a good kid while there lookin at you, you dont get the blame for anything :p
Exept once we broke a clock, and then took it home and melted it into a sponge bob, which was ok cuase the teacher loved spongebob haha, so NO DETENTION haha.

rone

Eats Squid
My partner (now wife) told me she was pregnant on April 1st 2006. I thought she was joking. She wasn't. She cried. I believe, with hindsight, that I could have reacted differently, but she should have checked the date.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
I got done by my little girl.

First, it was fake soap in the shower, followed by a fake cat poo inside my shoe.

April Fools Dad!