hardtail commuter/xc rig SOLD

tidlibit

Likes Dirt
IMG_20120825_143557.jpgIMG_20120825_143606.jpgIMG_20120415_124312.jpgIMG_20120415_124300.jpgItem: bicycle
Item Condition:good
Reason for selling:gone to the dark side
Price and price conditions:$200 as is or $350 with thomson stem/post, seat in second pics and a good once over so its running 100%
Extra Info: SOLD

have ridden this to work over the past 6 months, has been reliable and efficient, ideal for riding through industrial areas where the roads are shocking!

i replaced the hayes gx2 cable disk on the front with a rim brake, is alot easyer to set up and dosent rub. can include the disk if you want? dosent have the stopping power but it certainly does the job, and i find it outweighs the drag issue.

frame:08 norco bigfoot? 17" raw
fork: roackshox recon race with poploc silver, can include rigids for an extra 50
wheels: ditchwitch/rhyno lite on joytech/formula simular openball hubs (have been recently serviced and roll quite well)
tyres specialized rhythem lite on the F and spec compound ?? on the rear. great folding street/road tyres, nice and light, good grip 2.2 wide and tread is still immaculate after 3-4 months daily commute. deff reccomended and are on another of my bikes.
cranks: hussefelt 34-42 or 36-42
deraileur shimano alivio 8 sp
brakes:rear:shimano cable disk, f= rim brake
bars:ns mint 3" rise silver
stem: 110mm specialized or 50mm thomson
seat/post: can be generic or a silver thomson and a comfy velo saddle. thomson gear can be had for an extra 100
pedals:wellgo

great bike for commuteing or can throw some knobblys on for some dirt action, the poploc really helps on the road/hills

Pictures:up top. the first are as it is, will come with flats. second are of the bike when it was my main ride, shows the thomson stuff, can do the monkey bars to if interested.

Last edited:

H@zZ@

Likes Bikes

nar man, if thats the case and your not goign to fix the bike back up again for a little more you can forget about the deal

tidlibit

Likes Dirt
bahaha what deal? obvious troll is obvious.

i no longer have the orig breaks wheels drivetrain forks ect

those brakes were 160 from here, wheels/tyres 180, forks 260. thats $600 + asking price for the bike.

IF you have the money for "mtb" spec why dont you buy a better bike?