Hardtail Suitable for DJ/4X

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Looking for a hardtail suitable for DJ and 4X, doesn't have to be fancy. An STP is fine. Needs to have gears and both brakes. Would consider buying bike in parts but would prefer to buy as complete as possible (so if you are selling a frame or wheels or anything that would be suitable PM me).

Location: I'm in Wollongong, NSW but we could work something out with postage. Would prefer if it wasn't from overseas.

Item Condition: Must not having any dents, cracks in frame. Paint scratches are fine on the frame as I'm going to be painting it anyway. Everything must work how they were designed to work. Tell me what is wrong with the bike and still might consider.

Price and price conditions: $1500ish but if you having something that would suit perfectly might raise it a bit.

Extra Info: Colour of bike doesn't concern me, but if you have a cool colour scheme going I'd obvisiously prefer it. Kind of parts I am looking for are Rock Shox Pike or any Fox forks under 140mm of travel, 9 spd gears, both brakes and preferably lighter, race styled parts (thin seat, wheels like 721's for example, low rise bars, Larsen TT tyres etc).

Pictures: Are needed

Thanks guys and try to keep all deals to PM only,

Nick

Last edited:

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bump,
Had some good offers but nothing perfect just yet. Just about to go away for a couple of days so it would be great to have some more offers when I get back.

wanted hardtail

hey dude,
i've got a 2007 norco bigfoot small size for sale. it will come with a pair of hussafelt dh risers and hussafelt truvativ stem which came on the bike when i bought it brand new. interested?heres a pic.800 ono need money really quick for bike upgrade. this bike is awesome to ride. handles everything. if your interested, i'll post a full spec list.

cheers

Attachments

Last edited:

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys,
Sorry went on holidays and only came back just then. I'll reply to your PM's in tomorrow. Have got a heap of great offers but continue to send me through some offers via PM.

Thanks,

Nick

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bump. Have broken both my arms and I'm really keen on some offers I've had but if you have a bike that would set PM me.

Thanks

Bmx101

Likes Bikes
fully custom specialized p2. looking for about 900. give us you email and ill send you some pics if your interested.

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bump, was just about to buy a Yeti DJ but the guy sold it. Keep giving me offers, willing to spend slightly more...

hardtail

hey mate i have custom gt hardtail single speed. but i can throw in a x.7 derailiuer and mrp chain guide

the only thing you would need to do is get a 8spd shifter(x.7), a gear cable and cluster and front brake

it has rock shox forks, race face stem nd bars, hussefelt crank, truvativ bottom bracket, jalco double wall rims etc.

the whole bike is in perfect working order and is smooth to ride

contact me on 0419097303 or wranger_351@hotmail.com if your interested
cheers mitch

duka

Likes Dirt
hey man, got a complete gold/brown chase 1 i'd be happy to sell for $1200.
great quality bike!

if your interested, i can send you some pictures.

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah mate, I'm just not in a rush at all seeing as I can't ride for a little bit yet due to an injury. I just want to get as many offers as possible but I've got one guy who's bike I'm sorta set on.

Thanks,

Nick