Have I been f#@ked over by BSC bike store melbourne going bust ?

willsy01

Eats Squid
But the OP isn't a creditor nor was he paying something off on layaway, he has bought something that the shop hasnt given him. That is stealing. Here we go with the goody two shoes morally wrong but not technically illegal. If the owner of the new shop was the owner of the old shop then he owes the guy a groupset. If the liquidator isn't going to give it to him then we should expect the little guy to absorb the loss because the law is on the side of the shop or the distributor? "Its the law" isn't an answer

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
But the OP isn't a creditor nor was he paying something off on layaway, he has bought something that the shop hasnt given him. That is stealing. Here we go with the goody two shoes morally wrong but not technically illegal. If the owner of the new shop was the owner of the old shop then he owes the guy a groupset. If the liquidator isn't going to give it to him then we should expect the little guy to absorb the loss because the law is on the side of the shop or the distributor? "Its the law" isn't an answer
Thats a big "if".
Lets just say I used to work in a store that went guts up and I moved into a new store to attempt to look after the riders who were left out in the cold by the former store. Lets just say some punter cruises in, lifts a bunch of parts from the shelf and walks out claiming that because I used to wear a shirt of another store that I am responsible for giving him some parts. Should I do:
A) Agree with the guy and let him go.
B) Call the boys over from the adjacent construction site to remove the goods from his possession.
C) Politely ask for the guy to be reasonable and put the shit back.
D) Run full tilt at the sucker, smash him through the front window Terminator style, remove the goods from his grasp and casually walk back through the busted window and continue working while he spills blood on the pavement.
E) Waste a good donut by chucking it at the guy to get his attention while I pull the screen down thus locking him in the store so the mechanics who bodge people's headsets can hurl their rubber mallets at him.

Knut

Troll hunter
I wrote a reply and it was posted after the previous one. Now that I have stopped laughing uncontrolably, I edit my post.

Last edited: