havent had one for a while... post your cars

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Ando..

Just wondering in the second pic, where is that? I'm looking for places to ride and yeah.. only found one half decent one, of course, dont share if it's a secret :)

Matt.
its a place we go moto riding not mountain biking, its flowerdale in victoria

Not meaning to be rude or anything... but...

Why the fuck would you want to do that? :confused:

why would i?

why the fuck do you care? my car not yours...

oh and why do people lower there cars and put massive chromes on the making the car impratical?? because they want to? mind your own bussiness

Last edited:

Borci88

Likes Dirt
Of course :) I could tell by the motorbikes in the tray, only getting into the sport myself so looking for places to ride. :)

Edit: Is it legal to ride there? Or do you just do it anyway?

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt

why would i?

why the fuck do you care? my car not yours...

oh and why do people lower there cars and put massive chromes on the making the car impratical?? because they want to? mind your own bussiness
Amen to that. You don't have to have a stock fast/nice car to justify doing it up. It's your ride, and your money. So do whatever the hell you want I say!

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Of course :) I could tell by the motorbikes in the tray, only getting into the sport myself so looking for places to ride. :)

Edit: Is it legal to ride there? Or do you just do it anyway?
as far as i know its legal just gotta have a rec registered bike or raod registered ( if your on a motorbike)

and im making up a 4 bike crank holder for the ute ;) easy for shuttles

Hamer

Likes Dirt
'98 vt wags. perfect for riding, fits all the crap needed. plus is fairly good on petrol once doing 100kmh. gets up some fairly decent shuttle tracks too!
(hopefully getting rid of the hidious wheels soon, or putting the money towards an '09 glory...hmm decisions decisions)

dh damo

Likes Dirt
this is my monster. fuchs oil topfuel car
spec:
403m: 4.68scs
0-100: .100secs
fuel: nitro
engine: 8lt v8 supercharged
hp: can go up to 8000hp:eek:

its really really really loud to:D

Spooky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fark me havent been on farkin for months.....anyway heres my money pit
just got some vz ss 18's the other day- will get more pics. has had shitload of money poured into it ill write some specs if anyone is keen.....

hubbie

Forever 1,337
yeah specs! and photo with wheels! Hamer I like your car. I'm colour coding my skirts hopefully next week.

Gripo

Eats Squid
Ott

'98 vt wags. perfect for riding, fits all the crap needed.
Hopefully those straps you have over your bikes are "security devices" because if they're "securing devices" you're really under estimating the abilities of a GripSport bike carrier?

projectsplat

The film guy
Hopefully those straps you have over your bikes are "security devices" because if they're "securing devices" you're really under estimating the abilities of a GripSport bike carrier?
mmm, I think he is just being sensible. given that the crank holder only holds the bike, but does not secure the bike in place, it would seem prudent to strap them down, like everyone does for every trailer run at a race.

as unlikely as it seems, the bike unsecured still has a possibility of bouncing out of the carrier with the right hit - or at least popping up slightly and damaging the car / other bikes. not that it is a bad design, just that the tube restraints are a sensible addition.