Hayes 04 HFX 9 DH 8" Front Brake set BRAND NEW PADS!!

smarty

Likes Dirt
SOLD !! Hayes 04 HFX 9 DH 8" Front Brake set BRAND NEW PADS!! SOLD!!

Item: Hayes 04 HFX 9 DH Front Brake set with brand new Pads
Item Condition: Exellent! Perfect working order.
Reason for selling: Hayes Mags
Price and price conditions: $160
Extra Info: 8" version, package include Lever, hose, roter, caliper and brand new Hayes pads!! cost me $60+ cuz my old ones are contaminated with oil when replacing them with mags :(. The brake is just been bled, hassel free ready to use.
shipping: $10 Overnight Express, will accept Bank deposit/ internet transfer
Pictures: soon

Last edited:

stingray

Likes Bikes
hopefully you're still looking at this thread.... i may be interested in these brakes and i can pick them up as i live in melbourne also.
I don't mean to be rude but if i was to purchase these from you i would have to have a look at them first as i have had some problems in the past from buying second hand brakes.
at $140 dollars i think that's a very good buy and seeing you're fairly local that's even bvetter.
Hope to hear from you soon,
regards,
Stingray

smarty

Likes Dirt
sure no problem, you are welcome to test it, it works as brand new :) I work 6 days a week so meeting up might be a bit hard, but if you live around south east suburb, we can meet up @ Moorabbin station around 7 pm. My number is 0431806989.

stingray

Likes Bikes
i'm quite flexible with times/meeting places... and it seems that you can't be because of your job... so if you'd like to suggest a particular day i'd be very happy...
preferably this weekend or monday/tuesday, as i am getting a new front wheel and would like them by then....(monday/tuesday)...
so if even you could do it tonight or sunday night that would be great. - moorabin station is fine.

stingray

Likes Bikes
is sunday night at 7:00 pm ok? i have to hear from you before hand though so i know you'll be there.
thanks, stingray.
p.s. if you haven't replied by 5:00pm Sunday 16th i'll assume you're not available for tomorrow in which case we'll have to organise something else.

smarty

Likes Dirt
I'm going to ballarat dh ride tomorrow, not sure if I can make it home by 7 pm, you have a mobile? I'll call you around 6 pm on Sunday.

stingray

Likes Bikes
yeah mobile number is 0408 368 441... good luck in ballarat and hopefully you'll be home by 7... but don't rush it, i can wait til monday.

stingray

Likes Bikes
sold - thanks smarty (nice bighit by the way and sorry about me dad!) and don't worry about the adapter.

smarty

Likes Dirt
np :) btw, make sure u get the right adaptor, eg: boxxers, sherman, and marzocchi all use different adaptors.