HD 1080p Helmet Cam A must For All!

Yorto

Likes Dirt
I was googling nearly every day in all sorts of different ways to figure out what it was also until I came across that link :). It makes the world of difference though

mattSTI02

Likes Dirt
Na I didnt even know what that was ha ha. Ill put it on and go for some runs today, cheers dude i just saw that vid and was like fuck me that is what that is for, i was scratching my head when i first saw the rubber bit going ok then what the hell do i do with this lol

greydaniel

Likes Bikes
:D

After checking out some samples on Vimeo:

http://vimeo.com/1378682

And reading about what people are doing with this thing, I can see why you are so excited!

Thank you for alerting me to this product, I am a powder bandit come winter, and love to record the memories for future, this thing looks like the bees neez will be grabbing one for the next canada trip!!

Cheers!

Jaskel

Likes Dirt
yeah i wish it was around when I was in BC...but I assure you ill be taking it to the snow in 2010

I know the guys at www.cheapchips.com.au have plenty of units in stock...make sure u tell em Jason sent you from the forums and he will look after you..prob give u a discount code that u enter when buying online.

muvro

Likes Dirt
trust it to be released now, when we bought the 1.5 two weeks ago...

We went for the POV 1.5 as most of our recording will be done in a race car. So pissed....