Heat moldable footbeds

dunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anybody know of any heat moldable footbeds available in Australia - done a quick internet search and can only find the "Sole" brand - but the local distributor has gone belly up by the looks of it.

I'd like to ditch the innersoles in my Sidi's and get some new more comfy molded ones, as the Sidi arches are a bit "off".

Cheers:D

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
I thought the top-of-the-range Shimano's came with a feature like that. I'm not completely sure what you're talking about, but if it's for really well, personal fitting road shoes or whatever, i remember reading about them.

edit: Here's a likely looking link...

SPD?

Sorry, I know nothing about road shoes, just regurgitating information...

Last edited:

dunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Two problems with the Shimano system:

1. I don't want to buy new shoes
2. The Shimano system moulds the upper to your foot. I want to mold the inner sole (foot bed) as my arch is slightly different to Sidi arch in the shoes I have.

Tiger73

Squid
My physio made me some footbeds (Vasyli brand I think) maybe try your local physio or podiatrist.

I used them in my bike shoes a few times and seem pretty good

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Dunk, also try a skate shop that sells decent inline hockey gear and decent inline skates. When I was skating a few years ago, my skates came with a heat moldable inners so they may very well still do them

dunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for the help guys - as always Farkin comes through!

I seemed to remember in the middle of the night a review that Jim Trail did for some recently - anyone remember where that would have been?