helensburg drop...

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
it is a sweet drop,the corner after it is fun too.what are those new forx on evan's kona?

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks like a fantastic place to ride! hopefully my place in a couple of years might be lookin a bit like that! Good shots :cool:

TransitionPete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That drop is pretty sick.And easy.

I hit it ages ago when i was there.The place is sick.

And yes that corner is awesome..A nice right hander.

Mojo

Likes Dirt
i have no intention on grave digging but i went down there today and checked out the new stuff and i was pretty much blown away

1) whoever is building that stuff is pretty nuts, those two new drops have some of the most sketch lines i have ever seen

2) congrats on the building i have never seen more effort in australia

has anyone else seen them lately or been down??

action pics?

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey
wanna know were is this if i can get there would be super stoked to ride it!!!
cheers

i have no intention on grave digging but i went down there today and checked out the new stuff and i was pretty much blown away

1) whoever is building that stuff is pretty nuts, those two new drops have some of the most sketch lines i have ever seen

2) congrats on the building i have never seen more effort in australia

has anyone else seen them lately or been down??

action pics?

i was there probably about 2 months ago, there are 2 crazy huge drops, but the rest is showing its age, but is still awesome. check this thread out for some "recent" pics

http://www.farkin.net/forums/showthread.php?t=118625&highlight=freeride+park+find

http://www.farkin.net/forums/showthread.php?t=118887&highlight=freeride+park+find

Petercass

Likes Dirt
sorry to dig up an old thread but was down there today (took all day to find it) only to find it pretty much all smashed up!
wtf is going on down there? druggos?

^^^^i live in the burgh and used to go down there queit often to ride them, they got built big as you probly saw, as its in a kinda rainforest section with no sun the ply and all the wood started to rot, then along came the stoners and all the other drugos and knowbody goes down there now because of it.

for the moment this drop is still rideable with a few others for anyone that rides there
Image014.jpg

i was talking to some of the recent builders and they said they might start building and repairing them, so if you know where they are dont go around telling everybody you know.

Last edited:

Petercass

Likes Dirt
from what i can tell it might be a good idea to relocate... druggos are still there ! all those bongs and the fact that there were some kids there in their car smoking when we were there ... am keen to be involved if its moved