hellfire services

agent laraby

Likes Dirt
I’ve had few people wanting more detail about what is at the race village and what their entry fee covers so here it is.
Lets face it only a handful will be racing for the largest MTB cash prize in Australia what about the rest of us mortals. What does my entry get me?

Outside of the time spent organising a professionally run, fully insured risk managed event. Where you have the simplicity of one race base with the following services.
• bike Mechanic
• bike retail
• gas showers, toilets , drinking water etc.
• free camping
• food and coffee vendors
• Jet tech charge station charge station
• first aid,
• free wifi
• entertainment for chilling with mates
• kids races and entertainment including specific kid friendly area
• Event after party concert tickets.
• Licenced bar

Your event fee also gives you
• 2 meals a day
• Access to 30k in spot prizes including bikes
• Every podium gets a medal
• Your reg bag containing Torq race nutrition, Iron House beer token , Hellfire T, hellfire 4shaw socks , Iron House stubby holder, StormBoy Photos access code giving you free access to all event photos FREE! Plus discount offers from our sponsors ( there is over 30k retail value in complied in competitor bags for our entrants).
We also offer on a cost recovery basis, (All fees go directly to operators. The event does not charge businesses to operate at our events as part of our desire to support local business. )
• Childcare for race stages (excluding night stage) and the first couple of hours of the presentation
• Massage
• Horse rides for kids(over 6 years old )

Oh yeah and 4days stage racing with your mates.!