Helmets?

Gonzo

Likes Dirt
I heard somewhere that if you crack or damage your Bell helmet then you can send it back and they will give you a new one for half price. They use the old ones for market research or something along those lines.

I don't know how true this is though

stylinruss

Likes Dirt
GT are still done by the Authority, but it looks like they may be going to the dark side (K-Mart). Gemini is still doing Mongoose, don't know about Giro. MET are distributed by Cassons and while they don't always have stock of everything, my shop manages to keep a fair selection of their stuff.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Giro are with pacific, so are bell, and we get to see the new line this week, so they shouldn't be too far off.
Mongooses new bikes look like good value too...they have something similar to Norco's SX series.

bazza

look at me
gt

gt must be doing something with mongoose, malvern star cause our local toys r us store sells i drives and shite. its pretty cool. jannis are also putting through some alrighttt bikes they had some khs for a lil while though, didn't sell. only problem.

G

yo debt......that afro looks like a pretty gnarly lid....you dont need a mm if thats you:p