Help me out here, My Da Bomb XLR8

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Selling frame only would be an awsome option because damn you have some nice parts...

If you bought something with an adjustable head angle (2003 BigHit comp :wink: ) you could even use the forks until you get some triple clamps and It'd work out much cheaper and you'd still have all your awsome parts!

G

jays_5000 said:
Selling frame only would be an awsome option because damn you have some nice parts...

If you bought something with an adjustable head angle (2003 BigHit comp :wink: ) you could even use the forks until you get some triple clamps and It'd work out much cheaper and you'd still have all your awsome parts!
wanna swap?

plus rear wheel is not 24 :(

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fuzzy said:
jays_5000 said:

wanna swap?

I'll do it damn cheap if I sell you the frame and we swap wheels.

G

jays_5000 said:
Fuzzy said:
jays_5000 said:

wanna swap?

I'll do it damn cheap if I sell you the frame and we swap wheels.
nah sorry ive waited my whole mtb life for trailpimps and im only selling them because itd up the price of the complete bike

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
I'm sure everyone here on Farkin who has sold their hardtail has had some for of regret. That bike is your baby. You brought it into this world bro!

Keep it and save some pennys for a big bike.

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
I'm sure everyone here on Farkin who has sold their hardtail to a get a dually has had some form of regret. That bike is your baby. You bought it into this world bro!

Keep it and save some pennys for a big bike.

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha yeah, I'm still waiting for mine too....

But still you might be impressed by the price if you change your mind.