Help me search for the right frame

moorey

call me Mia
Pity you can’t be bothered with an external top cup. My mate just asked me to sell this for him.

moorey

call me Mia
Medium...and would take $1200...but won’t split...but a lot could be recouped on parts....

But medium.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Far out this thread hasn't been up dated I'm a long time!!! Bike has been a pile of parts sine building the nomad middle of last year, #sosad.

A pile of parts you say?

Should I be chasing this up privately? You're not sitting on it waiting for an overbuilt single pivot Australian dh frame to show up so you can swap maybe?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A pile of parts you say?

Should I be chasing this up privately? You're not sitting on it waiting for an overbuilt single pivot Australian dh frame to show up so you can swap maybe?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Ha. O plan to rebuild it and thrive. Being the last of the American built lineage etc etc 26 etc etc just perfectly the way I ride etc etc etc it's just not worth selling. I've got a good looking set of forks (1.5 steerer...air...) for it and a sweet air shock for the rear. I just haven't gotten around to putting it back together. The last 12 months have not been kind to the section of my pie that represents riding. The 12 months prior was almost all riding. Strange days have found us man!!!! By the time all this shit evens out I'll be back on the snow.

I do have a friend with a more modern version (27.5 etc) in medium and red that he would like to move. If you are keen for a complete or frame shoot me a pm.

Fr eek boy I reckon you could part out that orange and have plenty of coin left over for lanolin hand glaze.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
2013, and probably just, but not much taller. I’m 172, and my identical one is perfect for me.
Text me on 0408820237 if you want pics and info.
Will run it past the minister but have to sell this Canyon before I can look at n+1.
On that note does your friend need a large Canyon spectral frame and factory float shock?

moorey

call me Mia
Will run it past the minister but have to sell this Canyon before I can look at n+1.
On that note does your friend need a large Canyon spectral frame and factory float shock?
I’ll ask...I don’t believe so...but the Five is being viewed in a couple of days. Likely sold.