Help needed from of age Brisbane bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick

Likes Dirt
G'day Im in Brisbane at the moment. Came this morning with my sister to stay with our other sister who lives here for a few days. But I have a dilemma, they have bought me a ticket to the Mo'vember party tomorrow night which cost $33 and I want to get in, however unfortunately im two months shy of being 18. So if there is anyone in Brisbane that has a spare id that i could use (its a 70s dress up so ill hav a wig and stuff on and also ive been growing somefacial hair for two weeks haha) but if anyone could let me borrow a spare they might have id be very grateful. We are in Paddington. If anyone can help me out please reply or PM me cheers from Nick

Doggy

Inconceivable!
still open.....here champ, have my license and pass yourself off as 25. While you are at it here is my ATM card, credit card and wife.
Some people shouldnt breed

nickz

Likes Dirt
WHAT? Are there no good samaritans out there that'll hand over their own id for this guy? You cold people...

I don't think many people carry "spare" id . I just have the one. Don't you know anyone 2 months older than you with ID? Asking for someone's proof of identification publicly like this is pretty laughable. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.